1972Miamidolphins

A.J. Green 2019 Outlook

It is very odd. I didn't think about there possibly being repercussions from the league of IRing him if he's not really hurt. Maybe that is a factor and they just don't care at this point about fighting with him and looking bad. Maybe they also do hope to get him back on a team friendly deal. Just a weird situation

I picked Green up and dropped him again I after I thought better of it.

No way are you starting this guy in the fantasy playoffs unless you're trying to lose on purpose.

I'd rather start Cole Beasley than this bum.

• Like 2

I am chucking at people calling Green a “bum,” though.  

He’s never been that.

The situation is very strange, though.  It seems that no one from either side (Green, Bengals) is really forthcoming or hinting at anything.

Edited by nn4mz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ColoWrex said:

Moving pretty good here...

Looks a bit slow or he may be just tentative. I don't see that explosion on the snap nor the cut.

Dropped him yesterday thinking there is no way I would start him Week 14 unless he played Week 13 and did well...and no way I play him Week 15 vs. Pats. All of this especially because of Ryan Findlay.

Dalton is back, and now watch AJG miraculously heal. He looked great with Dalton in pregame warmups yesterday...

I really did not see Dalton getting the job back. Very surprised. Are they trying to screw around and lose the #1 overall pick? Would truly be hilarious if AJ suddenly gets right and becomes a fantasy playoff stud

On 11/24/2019 at 10:26 AM, raidaz18 said:

I picked Green up and dropped him again I after I thought better of it.

No way are you starting this guy in the fantasy playoffs unless you're trying to lose on purpose.

I'd rather start Cole Beasley than this bum.

No way are you starting in the fantasy playoffs his first week back.......but..........what if he comes back and does well, like the old AJG?  Wouldn't you want to start him the following week?

7 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

I feel like the only precursor that would make me believe green would play this season was that Dalton would be the qb again. 

Well I’ve got news for you....

1 hour ago, Sartorialism said:

If he returns and looks even average with Dalton..... they face the Dolphins in championship week. In a deep league I'd start him without question. 

exactly why I've been holding onto him! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, owenmills said:

I really did not see Dalton getting the job back. Very surprised. Are they trying to screw around and lose the #1 overall pick? Would truly be hilarious if AJ suddenly gets right and becomes a fantasy playoff stud

They can win a game and still have the #1 pick and I think that may be just what they're trying to do. They know the fans are calling for their head and #1 pick or not, nobody wants to go 0-16. If they win one, I wouldn't be surprised to see Dalton back on the bench.

Just got off this roller coaster and just when you think you're free, they drag you back in. Dalton being back is a big red flag for me, Cin may be off the tank train. Gonna try and get AJ back off the WW. Just in case ... I'm in the playoffs, won a critical game in the league I had him. Cripes, did not see the Red Rifle coming back.

If AJ Green ends up being active this week, are folks playing him?  He's been out for so long with an injury that (apparently) took forever, it feels like a high risk of re-injury during the game.

Feel like you can only start him week 16 but could be worth it if you have a good team already

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZappB said:

If AJ Green ends up being active this week, are folks playing him?  He's been out for so long with an injury that (apparently) took forever, it feels like a high risk of re-injury during the game.

Nope, after being out this long I need to see something before he’s seeing my lineup 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Feel like you can only start him week 16 but could be worth it if you have a good team already

Yeah, right now I have Tevin Coleman in my flex, so if he’s full speed I’d roll AJG out there against the ‘Phins no questions asked.

6 hours ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

I feel like the only precursor that would make me believe green would play this season was that Dalton would be the qb again. 

That and a new contract. 

1 hour ago, ZappB said:

I'd put the odds at slim to none, but if he does my estimation is he's been healthy for over a month now so I'd have no hesitation rolling him out there. 

3 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

That and a new contract. 

I'd put the odds at slim to none, but if he does my estimation is he's been healthy for over a month now so I'd have no hesitation rolling him out there. 

I can understand that.  I'd just be scared that if the Bengals are down 3 TDs at halftime, Green's ankle is going to start swelling all of a sudden.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:38 AM, Watitdookie said:

I’m expecting Dalton under center Per request if AJ gets healthy enough to see the field

This aged well