tonycpsu

2019 MiLB Bench Coach Thread (TRIAL)

Recommended Posts

Would you drop Jorge Mateo and/or Alexander Canario for the ability to pick 12th in a FYPD this year?


Both prospects were solidly in the top 100 last year but seem to have dropped out of some with the influx of new First Year players...


TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigbossman said:

Would you drop Jorge Mateo and/or Alexander Canario for the ability to pick 12th in a FYPD this year?


Both prospects were solidly in the top 100 last year but seem to have dropped out of some with the influx of new First Year players...


TIA

Yes, either or, take the 1.12.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 1.11 pick in the draft who would you take?

Robert Puason

Josh Jung

Hunter Bishop

Mason Martin

Greg Jones

Aaron Bracho

Jose Garcia

Nick Lodolo

Edited by bigbossman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down to Deivi Garcia and Brusdar as my last keeper. Who would you guys go with? 5x5 league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Down to Deivi Garcia and Brusdar as my last keeper. Who would you guys go with? 5x5 league 

Deivi. Still has a chance at starting. Brusdar’s value has tanked with bad medical records. At least there’s still the possibility for Deivi and the added hype of being a Yankee. 

Edited by TheForearmShiver
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bigbossman said:

With the 1.11 pick in the draft who would you take?

Robert Puason

Josh Jung

Hunter Bishop

Mason Martin

Greg Jones

Aaron Bracho

Jose Garcia

Nick Lodolo


I think I’d go Garcia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, apap414 said:


I think I’d go Garcia 

Me too 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Down to Deivi Garcia and Brusdar as my last keeper. Who would you guys go with? 5x5 league 

Before this news, it would be a toss up, now Garcia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.