bomont

Matt Ryan 2019 Outlook

Easy drop , this offense is decimated , O-line is a joke . Atlanta has nothing to play for but pride at this point. He gives you nothing on the ground , super low floor as evident from this last game. Kyler Murray , take me to the promise land 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Easy drop , this offense is decimated , O-line is a joke . Atlanta has nothing to play for but pride at this point. He gives you nothing on the ground , super low floor as evident from this last game. Kyler Murray , take me to the promise land 

I just wish I did it a week earlier.

• Like 1

This place is hliarious! QB who's done well all year has a bad week or two and suddenly he's Trubisky. Yesterday was a disaster and I get having your confidence shaken but if you have no other decent option, you're nuts not to start him even against NO, IMO. Someone like Cousins or Murray starting instead, I get that. Some FA crap pickup? Good luck

1 hour ago, bomont said:

This place is hliarious! QB who's done well all year has a bad week or two and suddenly he's Trubisky. Yesterday was a disaster and I get having your confidence shaken but if you have no other decent option, you're nuts not to start him even against NO, IMO. Someone like Cousins or Murray starting instead, I get that. Some FA crap pickup? Good luck

Who exactly are you referring to as a FA crap pickup? Darnold who has 7 tds last two weeks and cincy up? Tannehill coming off a 2 pass 2 rush td game? 

• Like 2

Can't even think about starting him against NO. That defense is playing well, and they are pushing for a first round bye, this wont be an easy game for the Ice Man. 

I'd rather go with Darnold or take a flier on Nick Foles. 

On 11/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, RunCMC said:

O-line is a joke

Yup, and look at the adjusted sack rate ranking of their remaining opponents:

Week 13 NOR  #14                  
Week 14 CAR  #3                  
Week 15 @SFO  #1                  
Week 16 JAC  #10
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

Can't even think about starting him against NO. That defense is playing well, and they are pushing for a first round bye, this wont be an easy game for the Ice Man. 

Didn’t they destroy the Saints 2 weeks ago? It’s a divisional game so anything can happen.

9 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Didn’t they destroy the Saints 2 weeks ago? It’s a divisional game so anything can happen.

Yes, so this sets up for a classic revenge game.  Also, in that game 2 weeks ago, Ryan had a bad fantasy game.  It was the Falcons defense that won the game, not the offense.

10 hours ago, BarbaricEric said:

Sitting for Darnold this week.. it's too risky in a must win game for me. Julio is not practicing up to this point in the week, could be active as only a decoy.. it's not looking good for the ATL offense 

13 hours ago, BarbaricEric said:

Um what? They just gave up 31 to Carolina and 26 to Atlanta.

I think you start Ryan if Julio plays. Ryan is an easy sit if Julio is out.

52 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

agree with this.  i would also think whether or not lattimore starts for NO may play a factor...

14 minutes ago, herschel said:

agree with this.  i would also think whether or not lattimore starts for NO may play a factor...

1 hour ago, tpat30 said:

Ryan is a complete bum RN , wouldn't start him this week or ROS , matchups are hella brutal as well. The last few pages of this thread explain why that is 

6 hours ago, Nap Time said:

Yes, so this sets up for a classic revenge game.  Also, in that game 2 weeks ago, Ryan had a bad fantasy game.  It was the Falcons defense that won the game, not the offense.

Historically though, the saints have always had a hard time against the Falcons. Its just different when it’s a divisional game 

9 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Historically though, the saints have always had a hard time against the Falcons. Its just different when it’s a divisional game 

Normally I’d agree with this but the Falcons have looked like one of the worst teams in the league against some of the worst defenses in the league this year. It is painfully obvious that if you take away Ryan, Julio, Ridley and Hooper you have a serious contender for the worst team in the league. I get that they are the star players but there is no one else on this roster that separates the Falcons from the Redskins, Giants, Dolphins or Bangels and that includes the coaching staff and GM at this point. 

The team is putrid, the whole coaching staff is gone within hours of the last game and all they have to play for is not getting hurt ROS.

The Falcons always step up against the Saints but I just don’t see it happening this time. Especially after face planting against The Worst pass D in the league last week who is also a division rival. 

23 minutes ago, topshelf10 said:

I dont really have a choice

Rather lose with him,then a waiver wire QB

Don’t you do it topshelf 

1 hour ago, herschel said:

Julio looks like she’s playing.  Who’s firing up Ryan?

Multiple factors have led to my decision on starting Ryan

1. Zen during my poop.

2. Solid headbump in the bathroom

3. Julio is playing and Matty ice will strike gold. He won't strike out again. My man is hungry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1