Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, sixers11 said:

Lol, Covington was really bad for Philly when they were tanking.  Good thing they didn't have that same mindset. Sometimes players need time to develop.  Look at Trae Young last year. He looked awful until the all star break, now he's a top PG. We know already know Morris and Taj, and probably Portis too have no future with the Knicks.  Develop the young guys and try to find some rotation players for the future.  

They are developing the young guys. Us knicks fan are only interested in barret , And Mitchell. The other 3 are not good. If you watch them play you would see. Trae and cpc both had excellent skill sets. These 3 do not.

2 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

They straight up traded Porzingis for DSJ tho ( lol! ). They better figure it out.

They had no choice. Porzingis wanted out. Knicks are a s---y organization but porzingis didn’t leave much on their hands.

• Thanks 1

Anyone who thinks the Knicks aren't developing their young guys hasn't been paying attention. Barrett is getting so many minutes Fizdale is being asked about load management. Ntilikina has played heavy minutes the last two weeks. They are trying to put Mitch out there but he can't even stay out of trouble vs bench units. 

The Knicks FO put together one of the most grotesque mismatched assortment of one-dimensional players you can think of. I honestly feel bad for Fizdale for having to work with such garbage, and I don't even consider him a good coach to begin with.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

lol. wtf a dud? bro c'mon. thats a steal of a trade even if it was last years rookie stats

theres also a difference between not providing value versus hurting you. mitchell not giving you value in assists or points is not hurting you so much as it is not helping you. murrays bad FG and TO WILL hurt you

newb comment. I feel like a newb for trading Murray for Mrob. I took the risk and loss. I guess it happens. 

Mitch fouled out of this game in the following sequence of events (via ESPN):

Knicks: Mitchell Robinson was called for a sixth foul with 4:54 remaining, but Fizdale challenged the call and it was overturned, allowing Robinson to stay on the floor. Not for long: He then picked up the sixth 42 seconds later and was given a technical foul after saying something to a referee on his way off the floor. 

What a chucklehead.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Knicks: Mitchell Robinson was called for a sixth foul with 4:54 remaining, but Fizdale challenged the call and it was overturned, allowing Robinson to stay on the floor. Not for long: He then picked up the sixth 42 seconds later and was given a technical foul after saying something to a referee on his way off the floor. 

What a chucklehead.

Legit has 0 basketball IQ, just jumps for a block on every layup or gets tricked into every pump fake.

1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

What a chucklehead.

Let me just add that he finally fouled out by showing HARD on a pick 3 feet outside the 3-point line. He had zero business even being in that vicinity, and basically forced refs to call it. 

I just traded him for Oubre in my roto league. I was 1st in blocks by a good margin so i thnik it's a good move for me... good luck with him guys !

47 minutes ago, GrandGourou said:

I just traded him for Oubre in my roto league. I was 1st in blocks by a good margin so i thnik it's a good move for me... good luck with him guys !

s---. Seriously???

48 minutes ago, GrandGourou said:

Rotisserie point counting ends on April 15th, not November 25th lol. Still quite a ways to go.

But how did you get a good player from this bum? Smh.

If he's giving me 3 blks a game he doing his job, I got him for free off a frustrated owner early when he went down but if you drafted him for daily doubles doubles you overestimated him. He still plays like a rookie and mastered the art of fouling... but blks are so valuable if you drafted your team well enough to make up for his other lack of stats he's valuable still because as Knicks keep losing they will eventually go all out on their young core and give less mins to vets. But not everybody is good at drafting. 

I got rid of all of the posts from the past few hours because this is completely derailed. Please report this stuff rather than feed into it. Bring it back on topic please. In case it needs to be said, consider this a warning or whatever you want to consider it, just bring this back to Mitch Rob and take all your team and trade stuff to the AC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Put my top claim in for Mitchell Robinson!!! Lez go! Him and Jjj better not give me a headache tonight.

1 hour ago, nir said:

Put my top claim in for Mitchell Robinson!!! Lez go! Him and Jjj better not give me a headache tonight.

Better keep the Advil on hand.

Just watched the game...hes not a good player.

First dribble and he dribbles off his foot.

Fouls the other team with 15sec left when they're losing by 30...this guy is such a fool

• Like 1

As high as 3rd round. I'm sorta mad now, but I'm staying positive for his 2nd half stats.