Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

The temptation to drop is there. The risk is him going off & somebody else taking advantage.

You hate to see it.

Unless you are in like... a 6 team league, dropping Robinson because of a slow start is going to give someone else a championship. Hodl

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, protobum said:

Unless you are in like... a 6 team league, dropping Robinson because of a slow start is going to give someone else a championship. Hodl

and in a points league, he is barely rosterable in a 12 team league.

DATE OPP MIN PTS TRB AST BK ST TO FPTS
11/16 CHA 27 17 12 1 1 1 1 32
11/18 CLE 17 7 8 0 4 0 1 18
11/20 PHI 13 4 2 0 3 0 0 9
11/23 SA 24 6 4 4 2 2 0 22
11/24 BKN 19 6 3 0 3 0 3 9
11/27 TOR 31 8 8 0 1 1 2 16
11/29 PHI 29 3 7 0 2 0 0 12

Watching him play reminds me of spamming the controller on 2K in hopes of securing a rebound.

EDIT: fellow roto players, are you still rolling him out when he plays or should he just be banished to the bench until he (hopefully) turns the corner at one point? Surely he can't be this abysmal all season.

Edited by brickcitymamba
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Better days ahead or drop him like a ripe coconut? 

He is still #96 on basketballmonster for the year... I would definitely not drop him since you could probably get something for him in a trade even with him playing poorly. Someone desperate for blocks might give up a top 50 or so player.

1 hour ago, tdye said:

He is still #96 on basketballmonster for the year... I would definitely not drop him since you could probably get something for him in a trade even with him playing poorly. Someone desperate for blocks might give up a top 50 or so player.

I'm in a points league though where blocks don't really mean as much overall. Considering dropping since my other 3 centers are Whiteside, Gobert and Bam

Roto player here and there's no way I'm benching him. Just gotta ride out the storm.

• Like 2

Pretty much if you're in a Roto league you got to hold and pray to every god that he picks it up but if you're in a points league drop this bum last two games he's averaged 2.5 points and that's fantasy points you get more than that from any streaming center at this point. 

58 minutes ago, ShowTyme said:

Pretty much if you're in a Roto league you got to hold and pray to every god that he picks it up but if you're in a points league drop this bum last two games he's averaged 2.5 points and that's fantasy points you get more than that from any streaming center at this point. 

You can pray all you want, but all you doing is wasting a Roto slot on a useless bum lol.

• Like 1

well he just got dropped in my main league (12 team, 9 cat h2h)

the urge to swoop is strong......

40 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Where is the M Rob salesman at lately? Give this thread some hope haha. 

Per 36, bro

10 hours ago, ShowTyme said:

Draft Mitch in point league in mid-round is your own fault,Mitch is way better in 9 cat

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quazza said:

well he just got dropped in my main league (12 team, 9 cat h2h)

the urge to swoop is strong......

thats kinda why i dont wanna drop... i know hes gonna get picked up right away he wont even clear waivers

1 hour ago, kane said:

Draft Mitch in point league in mid-round is your own fault,Mitch is way better in 9 cat

haha believe me I know that, someone else drafted him in my points league around 50ish but cut bait after the first week I scooped him up thinking wow this is a steal of a ww pickup but I dropped him after a month of bumness. 

19 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

thats kinda why i dont wanna drop... i know hes gonna get picked up right away he wont even clear waivers

Why would you care who picks him up when you drop them?

5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Why would you care who picks him up when you drop them?

a lot of fantasy strategy involves knowing who youre giving up and to who

Someone who is one good block piece away could be a threat to me in blocks. thats why I care. 

Edit: id also look quite stupid if he ended up turning it around. but the opposite could be tru too but at least i traded for him and didnt' waste value drafting him

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
  • Like 1