Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

Traded low for him a couple weeks ago and will probably give him another 2-3 weeks. Not a fun hold right now.

32 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Traded low for him a couple weeks ago and will probably give him another 2-3 weeks. Not a fun hold right now.

w/e he basically became my nerlens noel pickup. always can use his blocks and if anything they are trade value.  just wait for a few big games.

i wonder if he can beat out kevon looney in value. justp icked him up

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

Just traded for this guy. Got him for Jabari Parker who I got off the wirer).

Super low expectations, and my team doesn't really rely on him cause I have 4 decent bigs (KAT, Zion, Collins, Bryant). Here's to hoping for a turnaround.

• Like 1

I love Mitch Rob but he's been playing poorly lately even as someone who isn't expecting the world from him. For instance, he's played 5:13 tonight so far and in those 5 minutes, he managed to get 3 fouls and go 0/1 from the field and 0/2 from the ft line. Feel like he's been in a slump for the past week, and the foul trouble has been more prevalent lately 

Lol, this is a pretty good example of not buying Rotoworld expert hype. Guy was taking in round 3-4 in most leagues. 

• Like 1

Yeah stunningly bad. Just hasn't learnt a thing in close to 1.5 seasons in the NBA, and if anything has regressed with DeAndre Jordan out of the picture.

I'm still holding out slim hope that he can somewhat salvage this season. Otherwise there will be a lot of egg on a lot of faces for believing the hype and drafting him too early.

Edited by flat_eric

10 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

thats kinda why i dont wanna drop... i know hes gonna get picked up right away he wont even clear waivers

I have the number 1 waiver in our league though I wont use it on him as I have the league max 4 C's (all of which I rate higher than Rob ) so I'd have to drop him (or trade) when Vuc returns anyway

2 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

my man needs to practice his fts atleast give me 1/4

Was doing well at the line until he went 1/6, been Steven Adams fan fiction ever since.

Just now, samer42 said:

Some of these replies are funny. He's easily top 40 once his minutes start trending up 

I wouldn’t say easily. But he is up there. The problem is these owners are second to last place in their league and looking for reasons to drop anybody to hopefully trend up.

Yeah, he was shooting 74% from the FT until that one game where he shot 25%. Can really see that FT is all mental.

Just now, samer42 said:

The Knicks just lost by 50. There’s definitely some shake ups coming up 

Starting with the sacking of Fizdale hopefully. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, samer42 said:

Some of these replies are funny. He's easily top 40 once his minutes start trending up 

Once? You mean, IF EVER.

22 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

a lot of fantasy strategy involves knowing who youre giving up and to who

Someone who is one good block piece away could be a threat to me in blocks. thats why I care. 

Edit: id also look quite stupid if he ended up turning it around. but the opposite could be tru too but at least i traded for him and didnt' waste value drafting him

Yeah this is especially important in a roto league.

If one of the top team's few weaknesses is blk's, and someone drop's Mitch Rob and his blk potential, better hope he doesn't have the top waiver or the league is possibly screwed. 

And even if I'm good in blk's I'll pick him up anyway if my waiver is higher to prevent that from happening.