Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, simon said:

8 to 12 team is standard as far as i know. But to each his own. This still a fact tho: if you drafted Mrob as 2nd big, then it's all you.

12 is considered standard. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, simon said:

You guys know that bigs meant center AND pf right? You guys are f***in weird. MRob is no way top 24 bigs. Kat embiid AD jokic gobert capela drummond ayton vuc turner aldridge horford collins jarretAllen sabonis porz markannen brook blake zion bagley jjj love adams

I'm still taking mitch over horford, Aldridge, Allen, Markennen, Blake, bagley, Zion, love, jjj, adams all day

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, simon said:

You guys know that bigs meant center AND pf right? You guys are f***in weird. MRob is no way top 24 bigs. Kat embiid AD jokic gobert capela drummond ayton vuc turner aldridge horford collins jarretAllen sabonis porz markannen brook blake zion bagley jjj love adams

you're retarded

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some being too harsh on Mitch. How do you expect a talented young player to develop on a shambles organization? They fired their coach only for the new one to start the same lineup and basically run the same plays. Expect this for most of the season until the Knicks blow up the roster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taenggg said:

I'm still taking mitch over horford, Aldridge, Allen, Markennen, Blake, bagley, Zion, love, jjj, adams all day

where did you draft Mich?  Currently ranked 94th in H2H 9cat, which is terrible if you used pick in first 4 rounds to draft him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atlantadynasty said:

in hindsight, everyone "knew" not to draft this guy in the first few rounds. 

ADP on fantrax was 54. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Some being too harsh on Mitch. How do you expect a talented young player to develop on a shambles organization? They fired their coach only for the new one to start the same lineup and basically run the same plays. Expect this for most of the season until the Knicks blow up the roster 

People knew all of this when they drafted him early.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FantasyBallFan said:

People knew all of this when they drafted him early.

For sure I wanted him as a late pick and he went in the 5th round of my draft. His owner dropped him due to frustration and I got him for free and he hasn’t been awful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 2:50 PM, Gile Pile said:

where did you draft Mich?  Currently ranked 94th in H2H 9cat, which is terrible if you used pick in first 4 rounds to draft him. 

 

4th round (43 overall) in standard 9 cat. Top 20 in punt PTS/3s/FT% builds so he's still delivering for me. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

30 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Just traded for him! Looking forward to witness his production.

Yey

 

giphy.gif

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

 

Yey

 

giphy.gif

 

I only expect him to perform like he is, anything else is graaaaaaaaavy. I'm setting the bar low, I imagine I'll be satisfied!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His hustle helped them take the lead. Gets rewarded by getting benched with 6 mins. left. I thought he was gonna take a breather, nope, Gibson for the entire 4Q. Clowns.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MysticPeak said:

His hustle helped them take the lead. Gets rewarded by getting benched with 6 mins. left. I thought he was gonna take a breather, nope, Gibson for the entire 4Q. Clowns.

Shocking right? Gibson and the starters had a net rating of minus 20 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, pdids911 said:

it doesn't matter if he starts or not. we should want 30 mpg minimum 

 

On 12/12/2019 at 4:39 PM, DiscoNinja33 said:

This guy should be starting centre and getting 30 minutes pending foul trouble. 

Shambles of an organization. 

 


There’s been one player over the past 40 years who’s averaged more than 30 mpg while also averaging more than 5 fouls per 36.

 

Shawn Kemp in 1999-00 when he averaged a whopping 30.4 mpg.

 

Temper your expectations.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His upside is a new coach. There’s no real answer & I’m not joking. Lol

 

Maybe that’s just me losing hope because he was not worth the gamble. Fantasy stress is the worst kind. 💩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any stats when Elf and Mitch are on the court together? Any cherrypicking stat will do. 

 

Edit: don’t laugh at me you bastard

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...