Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

damn thought they were gonna give him the keys after fitz fired. hopefully the give him 25-30 mins. looks like a second half player to hold or buy low

On 12/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, Dirty Little Birdie said:

someone please convince me that trading oladipo and warren for this dude was a good idea in my points league. i need to be reminded again of his upside.

Better luck next year, bud.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, brosephd said:

damn thought they were gonna give him the keys after fitz fired. hopefully the give him 25-30 mins. looks like a second half player to hold or buy low

Didn't look like he could breathe in denver 

55 minutes ago, brosephd said:

People have been trying to warn others all throughout this thread. Fizdale was not the reason for Mitch being held back.  

It was a) his fouling and b) the organization/roster.  

He'll be fine as the year goes on, because the Knicks will hopefully shed vets, but be prepared for some short term weakness. 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, MysticPeak said:

His upside is a new coach. There’s no real answer & I’m not joking. Lol

Maybe that’s just me losing hope because he was not worth the gamble. Fantasy stress is the worst kind. 💩

isnt mike miller said new coach? dudes been stringing together consistency and games. and mins. 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

People need to actually watch a Knicks game before complaining about Mitch. Fouls are trending down and hes been playing well but until they sort out their front court logjam he won't really breakout. Knicks need to trade Randle and bench Gibson 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

People need to actually watch a Knicks game before complaining about Mitch. Fouls are trending down and hes been playing well but until they sort out their front court logjam he won't really breakout. Knicks need to trade Randle and bench Gibson 

He's playing much better. I'll excuse some of the body language in denver. He looked like he couldn't breathe out there. He's not fouling as much and I feel that this will eventually lead to him becoming a more consistent fantasy players as soon as this year. He was always a 2nd half of the year breakout and imo with a new coach these are the right steps.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

He's playing much better. I'll excuse some of the body language in denver. He looked like he couldn't breathe out there. He's not fouling as much and I feel that this will eventually lead to him becoming a more consistent fantasy players as soon as this year. He was always a 2nd half of the year breakout and imo with a new coach these are the right steps.

For sure, I am not sure why some picked him so high expecting him to be the new Drummond. The fouls were hurting him but hes learning to limit them. When Knicks start their fire sale he will be a beast. Blocks should trend up again as should the boards

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

For sure, I am not sure why some picked him so high expecting him to be the new Drummond. The fouls were hurting him but hes learning to limit them. When Knicks start their fire sale he will be a beast. Blocks should trend up again as should the boards

the same ppl who are overreacting in this thread. clearly they didnt watch him last year or were misinformed.  hes doing what i traded him for. 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Did you watch when Taj Gibson closed out the game? When Mitch only had 2-3 fouls but this new coach ran with Gibson anyway? And how many times did that happen late in the 4Q?

People are complaining about the situation he’s in, not at Mitch himself. Know the difference.

Edited by MysticPeak

9 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Did you watch when Taj Gibson closed out the game? When Mitch only had 2-3 fouls but this new coach ran with Gibson anyway? And how many times did that happen late in the 4Q?

People are complaining about the situation he’s in, not at Mitch himself. Know the difference.

LOL the comments are complaining about the player, everyone already knew the situation. Know the difference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LOL the comments are complaining about the player, everyone already knew the situation. Know the difference. 

I've been following this thread since day 1 and most complaints were about Fizdale and his rotations. LOL yourself.

Did you watch when Taj Gibson closed out the game? When Mitch only had 2-3 fouls but this new coach ran with Gibson anyway? And how many times did that happen late in the 4Q with this new coach?

🤡🤡🤡

Edited by MysticPeak

Yeah, I think they counted it as a deflection 'cos Huerter changed his mind mid-air and decided to kick it out instead.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

dude doesnt even block anymore.  ffs

Do u just go into all shot blockers thread and complain? First Gobert now here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Possibly his best line all season. Could this be the turnaround that we were all hoping for? The efficiency was in full bloom tonight + a stocking stuffer of boards/stocks. 

The Knicks also won the game by a wide margin in this battle of horrid EC teams. The NYK made the Peach State squad look inferior. 

1 minute ago, MysticPeak said:

TnBaEWo.png

I almost made it without laughing til I saw Mrob on the actual monitor lmao

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

He got 2 tonight. 

Should be 3 he clearly blocked Huerter in the first half I saw it live but it wasn’t added. Also, had a steal that didn’t count I don’t get it 

• Like 1