Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

Roto blurb is pathetic. Sell high on a young player who will get ample opportunity on a lottery team huh? Can’t believe someone is paid to write this non sense 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Should be 3 he clearly blocked Huerter in the first half I saw it live but it wasn’t added. Also, had a steal that didn’t count I don’t get it 

i know the play youre talking about.  it wasnt a block because Huerter was passing it when he got stuffed.

Just now, summersoff7 said:

i know the play youre talking about.  it wasnt a block because Huerter was passing it when he got stuffed.

I swear they count those. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s adjusted. He blocked whatever Huerter was trying to do 

5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I swear they count those. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s adjusted. He blocked whatever Huerter was trying to do 

Don't think so. Would have been counted as a steal if it led to a turnover, however. 

• Like 2

if only he could play the hawks every game. id take this game with a grain of salt. they had the corpse of Vince carter guarding him towards the end. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Should be 3 he clearly blocked Huerter in the first half I saw it live but it wasn’t added. Also, had a steal that didn’t count I don’t get it 

I mentioned the Huerter one above. But man I didn't even know about the steal too. 2 stocks is worth 4 fantasy points. BS

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

I mentioned the Huerter one above. But man I didn't even know about the steal too. 2 stocks is worth 4 fantasy points. BS

There was a play before half time, Mitch stole the ball and went down the court but lost it out of bounds. I think they will add both stocks later

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

There was a play before half time, Mitch stole the ball and went down the court but lost it out of bounds. I think they will add both stocks later

They don’t count those unless they had full possession of the ball—which Mitch never did. Ruled as a deflection.

Dove for it still. Good effort.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Thanks 1

I might be the happiest guy in this thread! He's exceeding my already low expectations when I bought low. This is terrific. 

28 minutes ago, mas10 said:

How’s this guy the only bloke on his team to not have a rebound man!

He got the rebound, happy now? 😆

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Fouled out in back to back games but considering the opponents he deserves a pass

Heat and bucks for the lazy 

• Like 1

He has a matchup against a depleted WAS frontcourt tomorrow. Pre Xmas Feast.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gmoneyb said:

He has a matchup against a depleted WAS frontcourt tomorrow. Pre Xmas Feast.

Its a full slate so unfortunate that I am benching him

man I've been tying hard to trade this guy away (at the max amount of C with Bryant in IR to come back ) Not getting any bites at all

is he an auto start today? morris out, maybe taj... feel like he'll disappoint me putting him in with foul trouble lol.