Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

With basically no Wizards frontcourt healthy and Morris out/Gibson possibly on the shelf, Mitch should eat the lost soul of John Wall alive tonight if he can keep his fouls in check

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol some on here don’t deserve Mitch. Hope he drops a 30-30 tonight and makes the whiners look foolish 

What about the second half?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I reckon the sooner he gets in the game the sooner he’ll foul out.

It's the holidays man, send us some positive vibes lol

Back to the bench. Knicks back to their ways smh. Seriously no team is trading for Gibson he’s old and trash stop starting him over Mitch!! 

They aren't starting Taj to showcase him, they are not starting Mitch to avoid him getting into early foul trouble.

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong, I'm still high on  Mitch,but I saw this guy make some of the most numbnut fouls. He literally missed a rebound and swung him arms into DeAndre Jordan. 

14 minutes ago, Raptorfan said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm still high on  Mitch,but I saw this guy make some of the most numbnut fouls. He literally missed a rebound and swung him arms into DeAndre Jordan. 

Some advice from a 2 year M-Rob owner:

Don't watch him play.

Every time I tune into a Knicks game I wonder how he even gets the 25 minutes he does.  No effort on offense or defense, doesn't set good screens, doesn't go for rebounds, doesn't hustle, etc.

He's fantasy gold, but (at least right now) he's not a very good NBA player.

15 hours ago, alexstr said:

Some advice from a 2 year M-Rob owner:

Don't watch him play.

Every time I tune into a Knicks game I wonder how he even gets the 25 minutes he does.  No effort on offense or defense, doesn't set good screens, doesn't go for rebounds, doesn't hustle, etc.

He's fantasy gold, but (at least right now) he's not a very good NBA player.

im actually noticing the opposite, he does make some bone headed mistakes, but he looks to be trying and setting screens all the time now. i see him hustle. 

• Like 2

He's been playing so well ever since Fizdale got axed, not perfect, but SO MUCH BETTER. LIKE HOLY **** BETTER.

30 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

He's been playing so well ever since Fizdale got axed, not perfect, but SO MUCH BETTER. LIKE HOLY **** BETTER.

Top 30 better. Tell the whiners in here that. I have loved Mitch Robs production since trading for him!

Can i get a realistic estimate on how Mitch Robs FT% going to tank your total FT% compare to other conventional centers?

6 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

Can i get a realistic estimate on how Mitch Robs FT% going to tank your total FT% compare to other conventional centers?

Not really devoted to the numbers game, but with the exception of some volatile nights he seems decent enough at the line. Certainly doesn't look like he'll be applying for New Zealand citizenship any time soon, at least

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

im actually noticing the opposite, he does make some bone headed mistakes, but he looks to be trying and setting screens all the time now. i see him hustle. 

Exactly what I thought. Against the Nets he was really getting after offensive boards