Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

54 minutes ago, HooLeeFook said:

Can i get a realistic estimate on how Mitch Robs FT% going to tank your total FT% compare to other conventional centers?

I’m third in my league in FT% with Mitch Rob who is my worst free throw shooter. Hovering around 81% most weeks and can top out around 85%

Still finished with almost a double double— 9pts 9reb with a stl and 2blks. All in under 13mins. Could’ve easily been a monster night. Eh.

12 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Is he 11-11 from the field or am I seeing things?

Sure is what a beast! 8 boards and a block also 🙌

11 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Sure is what a beast! 8 boards and a block also 🙌

+ a steal. 

Taj only played 9 minutes! Might as well just quit playing pocket pool and start Mitchell already 

• Like 2

Seems like everyone’s trying to throw lobs at him lately, mimicking how elf gets his easy assists. Mrob is up to the task of catching those lobs, and he is surprisingly efficient at it.

Posted (edited)

Goodluck, you guys. Traded him an hour ago. Still a huge fan of this kid and will draft again next season. Feels worse than a breakup.

2nd half stats here we go. Make me regret it, Mitch.

Edited by MysticPeak

1 hour ago, MysticPeak said:

Goodluck, you guys. Traded him an hour ago. Still a huge fan of this kid and will draft again next season. Feels worse than a breakup.

2nd half stats here we go. Make me regret it, Mitch.

What'd you get in return?

1 hour ago, flat_eric said:

What'd you get in return?

FVV. Had to address team needs before it's too late. 14t/Roto

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

FVV. Had to address team needs before it's too late. 14t/Roto

..let me know if you have an opening next year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, BustHerPosey said:

Not all leagues are the same. Like in my points leagues, FVV is WAY more valuable than Mitch Rob. In one of my leagues, FVV is has the 36th most fpts on the season. Mitch-Rob? 105 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Not all leagues are the same. Like in my points leagues, FVV is WAY more valuable than Mitch Rob. In one of my leagues, FVV is has the 36th most fpts on the season. Mitch-Rob? 105 

Totally agree with this, but the dude said it's a Roto league . Regardless , team needs sometimes trumps what a player's value really is. Not like FVV is a bum anyways, solid player right there. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BustHerPosey said:

FVV was the best I could get FOR TEAM NEEDS. I lead in FG% / rebs / blocks and top 3 in TOs. I needed to address FT% / 3s / AST / STLS. Roto is so different from H2H. FVV gives me the roto line I need. Relax. lol

Edited by MysticPeak

32 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

FVV was the best I could get FOR TEAM NEEDS. I lead in FG% / rebs / blocks and top 3 in TOs. I needed to address FT% / 3s / AST / STLS. Roto is so different from H2H. FVV gives me the roto line I need. Relax. lol

No I meant give me FVV all day over MR. The owner I play with would laugh if I offered my MR for his FVV

well, with Bryant back soon and me already over the limit in centres, I had to move this guy which has now been done. That said for a guy I grabbed off the wire, he's been awesome and helped net a decent return

Good luck to all owners moving forward

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Quazza said:

well, with Bryant back soon and me already over the limit in centres, I had to move this guy which has now been done. That said for a guy I grabbed off the wire, he's been awesome and helped net a decent return

Good luck to all owners moving forward

Who did you get in return so I can clown you for it and ask to join your league next season

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 2