Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

12 hours ago, Quazza said:

well, with Bryant back soon and me already over the limit in centres, I had to move this guy which has now been done. That said for a guy I grabbed off the wire, he's been awesome and helped net a decent return

Good luck to all owners moving forward

What did you get for him?

23 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Ima need 5 blocks big meeech pls

outside of that one game, those days are over... 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

JJJ and Teague (meh ) for my M  Rob and J Rich 

(As I said though, I HAD to lose a Centre as I was over league max and with my build he was the one I valued least - plus grabbed him off the wire without using a waiver on him )

Edited by Quazza

10 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

JJJ and Teague (meh ) for my M  Rob and J Rich 

(As I said though, I HAD to lose a Centre as I was over league max and with my build he was the one I valued least - plus grabbed him off the wire without using a waiver on him )

I got Lowry for Mitch in one h2h most categories / punt FG league about a month ago.  

I got Bam for Mitch and CP3 in a roto dynasty league early on in the season.

I got Barton and Bertans for Mitch about a month ago in roto dynasty where I'm making a push to place top 3 (I'm kind of sad I traded him tho, but I feel like I can get another young big at some point to plug in via draft or trade). 

1 hour ago, hipriest69 said:

I got Lowry for Mitch in one h2h most categories / punt FG league about a month ago.  

I got Bam for Mitch and CP3 in a roto dynasty league early on in the season.

I got Barton and Bertans for Mitch about a month ago in roto dynasty where I'm making a push to place top 3 (I'm kind of sad I traded him tho, but I feel like I can get another young big at some point to plug in via draft or trade). 

Lowry for Mitch is incredible (I already own Lowry )

Geez is their a dumber player than this guy? 2 quick fouls and probably done for the half. Getting really irritated with this guy 

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Geez is their a dumber player than this guy? 2 quick fouls and probably done for the half. Getting really irritated with this guy 

What do you expect? It's a tough assignment for him against McGee,AD and Howard. 

The irony of your statement calling him a dumb player, and not being about to differentiate between their and there is hilarious. 

Edited by j3rkthenurk
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

What do you expect? It's a tough assignment for him against McGee,AD and Howard. 

The irony of your statement calling him a dumb player, and not being about to differentiate between their and there is hilarious. 

Learn how to put together a sentence kid before you try trolling kiddo 👍

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Learn how to put together a sentence kid before you try trolling kiddo 👍

52 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

huh???? What in the hell?

• Haha 1

0 shots lol. I frigging hate randle, but they cant lob to mitch rob cuz ad just gobbles them

Why do all rhese young bigs just box out but not go for rebs. Mitch rob and JJJ both do the same thing. It's so annoying...

• Like 1

Just now, Sfektz said:

Why do all rhese young bigs just box out but not go for rebs. Mitch rob and JJJ both do the same thing. It's so annoying...

I think they're just trying to avoid fouls. I can imagine it's hard as a young guy to out-muscle and out-rebound AD or LeBron and not get called for a foul. Fouling obviously an issue for both of them.

Randle is just a black hole. I think the Knicks would look much better with Morris at the 4 to complement Mitch at the 5.

• Like 1

dude sucks at blocking again.  so inconsistent.  Maddening watching scrubs like Lopez and Mcgee outperforming him.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

dude sucks at blocking again.  so inconsistent.  Maddening watching scrubs like Lopez and Mcgee outperforming him.

I'd take the three steals though. 

Got a tough game tomorrow against Utah as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

Randle is just a black hole. I think the Knicks would look much better with Morris at the 4 to complement Mitch at the 5.

Sorry but the Knicks, best franchise where all the stars want to go play (as always mentioned on ESPN, I'm not sure where else that's true), signed him to a 3 year 63 million dollar contract, along with 56 other PFs.  They're just all there to watch the mysteries of the black hole.  Might as well hire Neil Degrasse Tyson to be the commentator. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Yup was expected going up against Gobert 

it's not even Gobert. He looked totally lost on help defense even when the Jazz had their reserves out. Coach probably benched him to wake him up.