Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Dumped in my league but my only drops are Ibaka or Ingles....... 🧐 🤔 

who has the worst ROS outlook here??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

That shows how little you know about fantasy if you think this years compares to last. 

 

As long as this year's second half compares to last year's second half 🤣

Honestly maybe because I haven't owned him all season that I'm haven't completely given up on this guy. 

The stats between this year and last year isn't that different: 

spacer.png

 

Everything is about the same except he's making one shot more and blocking half a shot less.

 

spacer.png

 

Now the reason yall are getting your panties in a bunch is because Post All Star Break Mitchell Robinson was a beast. Ranked 15th in the league averaging 10/10 on 70% shooting and 3 blocks a game. Yall drafted this Mitchell Robinson. Hoping for another 2nd half resurgence when the Knicks are in youth movement mode but the Knicks being the Knicks... they might just play Taj 37 minutes the rest of the season. 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Muggsy said:

Dumped in my league but my only drops are Ibaka or Ingles....... 🧐 🤔 

who has the worst ROS outlook here??

Of course it's Ibaka.  He should become a borderline guy once Gasol returns, and that's pretty quick.  Drop Ibaka and Get Mitch. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, alexstr said:

 

CP3 helped DJ score some points with some lobs...

...but DAJ also grabbed 13 boards and swatted 2 shots a game while playing All-NBA caliber D.

M-Rob is nowhere close to there.  Yet.

fair. lol but dj also helped mitch grab dbl digit rebonds last year too so its def in his wheelhouse. he just really needs to get motivated. like when ur that tall and ur arms are that long and youre that athletic, you cant tell me u cant get 13 boards in like 30mpg lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

That shows how little you know about fantasy if you think this years compares to last. 

so are you gonna keep pretending like you know the stats or are you actually gonna try to look em up? knowing little is not worse than thinking you know lol

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

so are you gonna keep pretending like you know the stats or are you actually gonna try to look em up? knowing little is not worse than thinking you know lol

You're so clueless.  Hang onto him because you drafted him in the 3rd round! You people and your sunk cost.  I'm fine with getting Brogdon for him and picking McGee off the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

You're so clueless.  Hang onto him because you drafted him in the 3rd round! You people and your sunk cost.  I'm fine with getting Brogdon for him and picking McGee off the bench.

im clueless yet you are the one refuting hard evidence and data. I guess it doesnt matter about upside either lol. but yes lets just HOPE mcgee stays relevant all year. guys been bouncing off the waivier wire last few months only until recently so you can PRETEND like mcgee is better or just as good, but youre the clueless one. his stats were literally posted above. take a good hard look young noob 

i guess you wouldnt understand buying low and selling high, you must be a sell low buy high type of guy. you suggested someone who may have invested a 3rd or 4th round pick to just drop him for mcgee lol ppl can take your advice, but dont expect it to help lol

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

You're so clueless.  Hang onto him because you drafted him in the 3rd round! You people and your sunk cost.  I'm fine with getting Brogdon for him and picking McGee off the bench.

lets dive a little deeper shall we. just to prove how clueless you are. this is over the season. and brogdon was drafted 4th round in most similar to where mitch was drafted. so youre trying to say brogdon is WAYYYY better based on the pick, numbers would say otherwise.... u wanna see something funny? over the last month. mitch is 54th, while brogdon is....... drumm roll 190th lmfao
image.png.74c9878086a66ea6c51a7a265245fe2a.png
 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

lets dive a little deeper shall we. just to prove how clueless you are. this is over the season. and brogdon was drafted 4th round in most similar to where mitch was drafted. so youre trying to say brogdon is WAYYYY better based on the pick, numbers would say otherwise.... u wanna see something funny? over the last month. mitch is 54th, while brogdon is....... drumm roll 190th lmfao
image.png.74c9878086a66ea6c51a7a265245fe2a.png
 

 

I'm sure Brogdon being out 2 weeks during that span resulted in his monthly rank of 190. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

 

I'm sure Brogdon being out 2 weeks during that span resulted in his monthly rank of 190. 

its based off 6 games he played? so no not exactly. and mitch just had a 2 pt 3 rebound game or some weak a** crap

and no duh, not saying brogdon shud be 190th, but like its clear to see his comparison is way off lol. brogdon is not in fact better and some would argue mitch is better. all while being 100% sure everyone but him is wrong lol. what a joke

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

like when ur that tall and ur arms are that long and youre that athletic, you cant tell me u cant get 13 boards in like 30mpg lol

Never heard of Roy Hibbert?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

its based off 6 games he played? so no not exactly. and mitch just had a 2 pt 3 rebound game or some weak a** crap

and no duh, not saying brogdon shud be 190th, but like its clear to see his comparison is way off lol. brogdon is not in fact better and some would argue mitch is better. all while being 100% sure everyone but him is wrong lol. what a joke

 

I don't know, I'd probably take a trade of Brogdon for Mitch if I was offered that 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Of course it's Ibaka.  He should become a borderline guy once Gasol returns, and that's pretty quick.  Drop Ibaka and Get Mitch. 

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Never heard of Roy Hibbert?

to be fair Hibbert wasn't athletic.  He was a large human being great at raising his arms and standing his ground while being able to run in straight lines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HispasianTuna said:

 

I don't know, I'd probably take a trade of Brogdon for Mitch if I was offered that 😅

I don't know why you two are comparing Brogdon with Mitch, since despite their similar rankings season wise, they are basically polar opposites in terms of what they do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not here to add salt to injury as I was a Mitch Rob owner last season and I was amazed by his upside, but how did people think that he was worth a third round pick this year? His ADP was so insanely high for his current situation. He is in the Knicks, a **** team that was ran by a **** coach, crowded by the million garbage PF/C players they added over the summer. His issues with foul trouble were very glaring last year, and having Randle around spelt trouble for him.

Another person who had a high ADP from his performance on the 2nd half last year was Bam Adebayo, but Bam's situation made a lot more sense, he is part of a great team that just added an elite guard, and the path to minutes was wide open with Whiteside out of his way. Hell, even Thomas Bryant made a lot more sense with his high ADP.

For the record, I owned all 3 of them last year (Mitch Rob, Bam, and Thomas Bryant). They won me a championship and I wanted to try to get them this year, but Yahoo's ADP is just crazy as usual.

Edited by ItzJaBoiSam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy is such trash. He's a drop in 12 teamers.  I'd rather stream his bum a** spot

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, n.mollov said:

**** did the knicks ruin Mitch rob? 

yes, where have you been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I've been holding him since I landed him in a trade at he beginning of the season where I thought I was the big benefactor, but man, I watched the majority of this game and he truly looks bad.  Just bad.  He reminds me of me when I young and was too shy or timid to get the ball so I would shy away from boxing out or putting myself in any position to grab/catch the ball to go to work down low.  He never seems to try for defensive rebounds; right when a Knick shoots it he begins to run the other direction on offense...to do nothing on that end either.  He looks lost on plays, winded at times, backing down and not attempting to position himself anywhere strategically under or by the basket.  Just bad.  And what's worse?  I'm still somehow reluctant to drop him because, well, I don't know!! Perhaps it's because the season is young(ish), the trade deadline could change some things, maybe he'll actually receive some proper direction from someone who knows how to use him (boldly assuming this is even a possibility).  Anywho, yeah, Mitch Rob, I'm sure you're a stellar individual who loves his family and cares about things and stuff, but you sir are a detriment to fantasy owners everywhere.  But damnnit, I can't let go of ya..

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Man, I've been holding him since I landed him in a trade at he beginning of the season where I thought I was the big benefactor, but man, I watched the majority of this game and he truly looks bad.  Just bad.  He reminds me of me when I young and was too shy or timid to get the ball so I would shy away from boxing out or putting myself in any position to grab/catch the ball to go to work down low.  He never seems to try for defensive rebounds; right when a Knick shoots it he begins to run the other direction on offense...to do nothing on that end either.  He looks lost on plays, winded at times, backing down and not attempting to position himself anywhere strategically under or by the basket.  Just bad.  And what's worse?  I'm still somehow reluctant to drop him because, well, I don't know!! Perhaps it's because the season is young(ish), the trade deadline could change some things, maybe he'll actually receive some proper direction from someone who knows how to use him (boldly assuming this is even a possibility).  Anywho, yeah, Mitch Rob, I'm sure you're a stellar individual who loves his family and cares about things and stuff, but you sir are a detriment to fantasy owners everywhere.  But damnnit, I can't let go of ya..

I agree with you 100%.

I know it's tacky to quote oneself, but I posted this on Dec. 26th:

"Every time I tune into a Knicks game I wonder how he even gets the 25 minutes he does.  No effort on offense or defense, doesn't set good screens, doesn't go for rebounds, doesn't hustle, etc. He's fantasy gold, but (at least right now) he's not a very good NBA player"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Man, I've been holding him since I landed him in a trade at he beginning of the season where I thought I was the big benefactor, but man, I watched the majority of this game and he truly looks bad.  Just bad.  He reminds me of me when I young and was too shy or timid to get the ball so I would shy away from boxing out or putting myself in any position to grab/catch the ball to go to work down low.  He never seems to try for defensive rebounds; right when a Knick shoots it he begins to run the other direction on offense...to do nothing on that end either.  He looks lost on plays, winded at times, backing down and not attempting to position himself anywhere strategically under or by the basket.  Just bad.  And what's worse?  I'm still somehow reluctant to drop him because, well, I don't know!! Perhaps it's because the season is young(ish), the trade deadline could change some things, maybe he'll actually receive some proper direction from someone who knows how to use him (boldly assuming this is even a possibility).  Anywho, yeah, Mitch Rob, I'm sure you're a stellar individual who loves his family and cares about things and stuff, but you sir are a detriment to fantasy owners everywhere.  But damnnit, I can't let go of ya..


I think a lot of it has to do with foul trouble. He's so worried about foul trouble it kills his aggressiveness. 
 

Say what you want about Fizdale but Mitch honestly played better under him than Miller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...