Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, Quazza said:

apparently after their trash a** offer, we asked for Robinson and an unprotected first

wont happen but its the knicks so it probably will

I hope it does. #FreeMitch needs to trend on Twitter, tbh. I'd rather see Mitch miserable fighting for minutes in a Warriors jersey than that POS organization that they call the Knicks because you know something good will come if Mitch continues to develop as a Warrior. I no longer have Mitch, but I'll be rooting for the Warriors if it ever comes to that.

Can you imagine Draymond taking Mitchell Freaking Robinson under his wing?!?!?! That's just unfair.

Edited by MysticPeak

4 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I hope it does. #FreeMitch needs to trend on Twitter, tbh. I'd rather see Mitch miserable fighting for minutes in a Warriors jersey than that POS organization that they call the Knicks because you know something good will come if Mitch continues to develop as a Warrior. I no longer have Mitch, but I'll be rooting for the Warriors if it ever comes to that.

Can you imagine Draymond taking Mitchell Freaking Robinson under his wing?!?!?! That's just unfair.

the Draymond lobs to Mitch......

source.gif

Hope he starts getting consistent minutes after the all star break 

Edited by taenggg

Watch the Knicks acquire both Drummond and Henson. Mitch is demoted to waterboy and takes up foosball.

13 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

soo are we feeling any different with Morris out of the picture? 

Cautiously optimistic this means the Knicks are embracing a youth movement.

Gibson starting... I guess I will give it a few more games to see if they start letting him play his full six fouls. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

soo are we feeling any different with Morris out of the picture? 

Not really. He needs more usage. That's literally the problem. RJ will probably jack up more shots....

Edited by j3rkthenurk

1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

18min

Knicks claimed two players were untouchable this trade deadline--RJ and Mitch--but they secretly want to develop their exciting prospect Taj Gibson 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Eltoro said:

Knicks claimed two players were untouchable this trade deadline--RJ and Mitch--but they secretly want to develop their exciting prospect Taj Gibson 

He may be untouchable for the front office but wonder if they have any influence with the coaching staff or they just let them do their job

20 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

He may be untouchable for the front office but wonder if they have any influence with the coaching staff or they just let them do their job

A good front office works in symbiosis with the coaching staff. FO brings in pieces to fit the coaching vision and coaches give input on the types of players they need for their system to work. That's how you maximize the value of both players themselves and players as assets, and is a big reason why the Spurs have been successful for 20+ years. 

At this point I wonder if Dolan has a mandate to squeeze out as many wins as possible because he hates the humiliation of the "sell the team" chants. 

• Like 1

prob most frustrating guy on my roster but can't drop. even in super limited minutes he's usually good for a steal and block. gonna need to go on a run like he did last year second half

He is not a NBA player. Period.

• Haha 1

I wish I could drop this dude without worrying that he'd be a league winner for somebody else. 

I think everyone needs to stop waiting for day to be "unleashed". hes had one good 20 odd game run in his whole career when the Knicks were gutted and had no other big guys. trade deadline is over, Gibson, ports, randle etc are still all there and its the Knicks...

If he doesn’t put up 10/8 with 4 blocks tomorrow he’s gone. Not worth a headache or roster spot. 

• Haha 1