Simsanityy179

Mitchell Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Mitch with a horrible 5/1 line at half.

3rd Quarter: 4 blocks 1 steal
My heart can't take this Mitch!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, brosephd said:

getting close to knowing he wont get picked up if i drop him. 

 

nevermind 5 stocks out of nowhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brosephd said:

 

nevermind 5 stocks out of nowhere


This is why I can't drop him lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beast game... took double OT but if he starts getting crunch time minutes.... big things ROS

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who needs pornhub when you can watch Mitch play like this. 

 

Gives me an instant boner. 

Edited by j3rkthenurk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, simon said:

Why is it so difficult to drop this guy???

Because he has an amazing effect on fg% with ability to crack stocks on minimal to’s.

This is hopeful. Needs minutes, that’s all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

Because he has an amazing effect on fg% with ability to crack stocks on minimal to’s.

This is hopeful. Needs minutes, that’s all.

Also he can putting up stat in hurry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only complaint i have is that it's frustrating seeing him try to rebound. seems very clumsy and is only able to secure the rebound if the ball comes to him instead of tracking it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impatient Owner just dropped for me to scoop him up right before All star break. My body is ready after ASB. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

supposedly the coach doesn’t believe more mins = more development and that winning = playing Taj 30+ mins. still think Mitch starts by end of the year and gets 30+ mins but this dudes a clown

 

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/more-minutes-not-in-knicks-plan-to-develop-struggling-youngsters/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

supposedly the coach doesn’t believe more mins = more development and that winning = playing Taj 30+ mins. still think Mitch starts by end of the year and gets 30+ mins but this dudes a clown

 

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/more-minutes-not-in-knicks-plan-to-develop-struggling-youngsters/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Lol saw this too but I think it was more directed towards Knox, DSJ and Frank. Taj is finished I see Mitch starting in March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol saw this too but I think it was more directed towards Knox, DSJ and Frank. Taj is finished I see Mitch starting in March

yes tehre are other ways to give them experience and develop them but you cannot tell me playing time would not help. what a moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, steempot said:

yes tehre are other ways to give them experience and develop them but you cannot tell me playing time would not help. what a moron. 

I am sure he is saying this to push the younger players. They obviously will develop the youth that is all they have going for them. They are stuck with that bum Randle so he will play but Mitch and RJ will get minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I am sure he is saying this to push the younger players. They obviously will develop the youth that is all they have going for them. They are stuck with that bum Randle so he will play but Mitch and RJ will get minutes

mitch playing with more fire lately, i like it. and his games are now watcahble

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Let’s go baby! Blocks galore 

Drop him for nance 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taenggg said:

Drop him for nance 

Nance been on fire lol your troll game needs work kiddo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.