Trench Mob

Jimmy Butler 2019-2020 Outlook

WTF is wrong with people?! He posts a crazy line with a near unorthodox double-double in rebs/assists, and puts up a ridiculous 9 stocks, and people are still upset!?

This is Jimmy celebrating after the ticking time bomb he planted last year finally exploded when Embiid and KAT went head-to-head...

This man is a stud (just ask KAT's girl 😂)

Edited by SirMixalot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Heat are the team to beat in the East again. Feels good to be dominant again. Bout damn time. Thank you Jimmy.

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

The Heat are the team to beat in the East again. Feels good to be dominant again. Bout damn time. Thank you Jimmy.

Absolutely my favorite team in the league to watch right now. Epitome of team ball. They seemed a bit underrated coming into the season and I wasn't sure why. I thought they had a great offseason and expected them to be a top 4 seed in the east.

• Like 2

First time having Jimmy. How concerned should I be with his missed games? Were those rest or injuries?

I'm really surprised he doesn't have more moves on the offensive end it looks like his confidence isn't all there yet even missing easy layups. Looks like he's trying to hard to play make and not letting things come to him by staying aggressive. I think he'll be better but with this roster he should easily be at 25ppg right now. 

5 minutes ago, overtime2000 said:

what, didnt he have 4 steals?

I don’t know what’s going on with the stat keeping the last few years, it’s horrendous.

earlier today graham had a block and it was taken away, yesterday Clarke clearly infront of everyone had a poke steal on tucker from behind and they didn’t record it at all, and today I saw 4 steals for butler and they took two away. It’s been really bad. 

1 hour ago, Lifschitz said:

I don’t know what’s going on with the stat keeping the last few years, it’s horrendous.

earlier today graham had a block and it was taken away, yesterday Clarke clearly infront of everyone had a poke steal on tucker from behind and they didn’t record it at all, and today I saw 4 steals for butler and they took two away. It’s been really bad. 

Let us hope for stat corrections at the end of the week. Imagine u are down 1 steal at the end of the week then bam.

Is he always like this in the first few games in a new team? I would think he'd be the tip of the spear with how this team is constructed

17 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Is he always like this in the first few games in a new team? I would think he'd be the tip of the spear with how this team is constructed

He did something similar back in Minny when he first got there, it’s like he’s evaluating how aggressive he has to be given the talent around him

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

I'm really surprised he doesn't have more moves on the offensive end it looks like his confidence isn't all there yet even missing easy layups. Looks like he's trying to hard to play make and not letting things come to him by staying aggressive. I think he'll be better but with this roster he should easily be at 25ppg right now. 

I wonder how much having a kid last week is also affecting him at this point. His %s are still down, but I'm hoping those will correct themselves as he gets himself into proper game shape.

42 minutes ago, SirMixalot said:

I wonder how much having a kid last week is also affecting him at this point. His %s are still down, but I'm hoping those will correct themselves as he gets himself into proper game shape.

They will. No way does a 45% career shooter from the field and 83% from the line continue to shoot 35% from the field and 71% from the line.

Speaking from experience from when my son was born last year, it is definitely a life changing experience. And to be traveling as an athlete and being a parent of a newborn at the same time must be real tough.

He will be fine. In the meantime, the defensive stats have been fantastic. I hope he leads the league in steals this year.

2 hours ago, SirMixalot said:

freddy van sweet had a kid in the playoffs and became a champion thereafter

34 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

freddy van sweet had a kid in the playoffs and became a champion thereafter

Fair point. No excuses. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, overtime2000 said:

cant believe this scrub...where are the fken steals

Right?!? Also, dude only score 4 pts in the 2nd half... WTF is wrong with this scrub?!?!?

Drop City

🤣