Trench Mob

Jimmy Butler 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

WTF is wrong with people?! He posts a crazy line with a near unorthodox double-double in rebs/assists, and puts up a ridiculous 9 stocks, and people are still upset!?

This is Jimmy celebrating after the ticking time bomb he planted last year finally exploded when Embiid and KAT went head-to-head...

This man is a stud (just ask KAT's girl 😂)

Edited by SirMixalot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Heat are the team to beat in the East again. Feels good to be dominant again. Bout damn time. Thank you Jimmy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

The Heat are the team to beat in the East again. Feels good to be dominant again. Bout damn time. Thank you Jimmy.

Absolutely my favorite team in the league to watch right now. Epitome of team ball. They seemed a bit underrated coming into the season and I wasn't sure why. I thought they had a great offseason and expected them to be a top 4 seed in the east.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time having Jimmy. How concerned should I be with his missed games? Were those rest or injuries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really surprised he doesn't have more moves on the offensive end it looks like his confidence isn't all there yet even missing easy layups. Looks like he's trying to hard to play make and not letting things come to him by staying aggressive. I think he'll be better but with this roster he should easily be at 25ppg right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, overtime2000 said:

what, didnt he have 4 steals?


I don’t know what’s going on with the stat keeping the last few years, it’s horrendous.

earlier today graham had a block and it was taken away, yesterday Clarke clearly infront of everyone had a poke steal on tucker from behind and they didn’t record it at all, and today I saw 4 steals for butler and they took two away. It’s been really bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lifschitz said:


I don’t know what’s going on with the stat keeping the last few years, it’s horrendous.

earlier today graham had a block and it was taken away, yesterday Clarke clearly infront of everyone had a poke steal on tucker from behind and they didn’t record it at all, and today I saw 4 steals for butler and they took two away. It’s been really bad. 

Let us hope for stat corrections at the end of the week. Imagine u are down 1 steal at the end of the week then bam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he always like this in the first few games in a new team? I would think he'd be the tip of the spear with how this team is constructed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Is he always like this in the first few games in a new team? I would think he'd be the tip of the spear with how this team is constructed

 

He did something similar back in Minny when he first got there, it’s like he’s evaluating how aggressive he has to be given the talent around him

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

I'm really surprised he doesn't have more moves on the offensive end it looks like his confidence isn't all there yet even missing easy layups. Looks like he's trying to hard to play make and not letting things come to him by staying aggressive. I think he'll be better but with this roster he should easily be at 25ppg right now. 

I wonder how much having a kid last week is also affecting him at this point. His %s are still down, but I'm hoping those will correct themselves as he gets himself into proper game shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SirMixalot said:

I wonder how much having a kid last week is also affecting him at this point. His %s are still down, but I'm hoping those will correct themselves as he gets himself into proper game shape.

 

They will. No way does a 45% career shooter from the field and 83% from the line continue to shoot 35% from the field and 71% from the line.

Speaking from experience from when my son was born last year, it is definitely a life changing experience. And to be traveling as an athlete and being a parent of a newborn at the same time must be real tough.

He will be fine. In the meantime, the defensive stats have been fantastic. I hope he leads the league in steals this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SirMixalot said:

I wonder how much having a kid last week is also affecting him at this point. His %s are still down, but I'm hoping those will correct themselves as he gets himself into proper game shape.

freddy van sweet had a kid in the playoffs and became a champion thereafter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

freddy van sweet had a kid in the playoffs and became a champion thereafter

 

Fair point. No excuses. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, overtime2000 said:

cant believe this scrub...where are the fken steals

 

 

Right?!? Also, dude only score 4 pts in the 2nd half... WTF is wrong with this scrub?!?!?
 

Drop City

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.