Auction>Snake

Kawhi Leonard 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Aaaaaand OUT again. Seriously considering waiting for two/three games and then trading him for second round talent. 

Will at least have someone playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used him and impending WW material to buy low on Jokic and Porzingis

He's pretty money when he plays, but my squad was struggling with all the missed games  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Used him and impending WW material to buy low on Jokic and Porzingis

He's pretty money when he plays, but my squad was struggling with all the missed games  

amazing trade for you. kawhi load management is out of control. in h2h leagues I would move him for even a severe discount. let's say he has a 3 game playoff week, he could easily not play in 2 of those for load management and you have no idea or control of when it will happen. 

Edited by richg24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, richg24 said:

amazing trade for you. kawhi load management is out of control. in h2h leagues I would move him for even a severe discount. let's say he has a 3 game playoff week, he could easily not play in 2 of those for load management and you have no idea or control of when it will happen. 

And that sucks.That can make you lose a matchup 4-5 because he misses so many games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

And that sucks.That can make you lose a matchup 4-5 because he misses so many games. 

For sure. He's fine for Roto, but until this load management crap is gone or hugely reduced for him, he's a H2H do not draft for me going forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, richg24 said:

For sure. He's fine for Roto, but until this load management crap is gone or hugely reduced for him, he's a H2H do not draft for me going forward. 

Agreed. I did not draft year in any of my leagues at all because I wasn't sold on "I feel fine" narratives that him and the Clippers were pushing.

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, larfboy said:

this guy and his load management..

i thought i was getting a steal with kawhi in the early second round in my redraft league....looks like jokes on me..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per the Rotoworld blurb:

He'll be receiving his ring along with a chorus of boos, but he'll be out there after resting on Monday. The Clippers have another back-to-back set this week, so expect Leonard to again hit the sidelines for either Friday's game in Minnesota or Saturday's game in Chicago. With Leonard back in action, Patrick Patterson will return to the second unit.”

 

Do you guys really think he’s going to get booed? Not strictly fantasy related but I’m curious as to what people think. I believe he will be received warmly. I’m a Toronto fan, and I’d cheer for him (if I could afford a ticket).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Per the Rotoworld blurb:

He'll be receiving his ring along with a chorus of boos, but he'll be out there after resting on Monday. The Clippers have another back-to-back set this week, so expect Leonard to again hit the sidelines for either Friday's game in Minnesota or Saturday's game in Chicago. With Leonard back in action, Patrick Patterson will return to the second unit.”

 

Do you guys really think he’s going to get booed? Not strictly fantasy related but I’m curious as to what people think. I believe he will be received warmly. I’m a Toronto fan, and I’d cheer for him (if I could afford a ticket).


pretty sure he’ll get a standing ovation. Give that guy a statue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know load management is annoying but when he plays,he is stud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35pts 5threes 12reb 5ast 1stl with high efficiency.  I'm happy that's KAT stats right there... I have 2 player injured on the bench so I'm good.  Graham is also on the bench with 2 games... I don't want him to murder my FG% lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He only plays twice every week though 👀


hahaha i know ❤️ lol after playing the whole 4th i wouldn't be surprise that they load manage him next one 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:


hahaha i know ❤️ lol after playing the whole 4th i wouldn't be surprise that they load manage him next one 😈

Don't jinx it I need him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious how frustrated you Kawhi owners are.

I got offered Kawhi for my Jrue, thinking it's because the owner is fed up with random missed games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, jiiiggz said:

Curious how frustrated you Kawhi owners are.

I got offered Kawhi for my Jrue, thinking it's because the owner is fed up with random missed games.

 

Yeah he will miss games other than that top 10 player. If you are uncomfortable with missed games during fantasy playoffs then dont do it cause its gonna happen. Other than that do the damn deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jiiiggz said:

Curious how frustrated you Kawhi owners are.

I got offered Kawhi for my Jrue, thinking it's because the owner is fed up with random missed games.

 

Total value with games played, they have been similar besides jrue's shooting woes. Both around top 25 in total games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...