Auction>Snake

Kawhi Leonard 2019-2020 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2020 season will be locked on 2020-10-14. Please finish any 2020 discussions here, and take any 2021 outlook discussions to the 2021 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

Message added by tonycpsu

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Total value with games played, they have been similar besides jrue's shooting woes. Both around top 25 in total games.

Guess it depends on league. My league the way things are hes number 8 and jrue 41 but i dont play standard 9 cat.

Kawhi has two back-to-backs during my fantasy playoffs (Week 21-23), how confident are we that he'll be in a position to play those? Noting Doc's recent comments that he think he'll play them later in the season.

4 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Kawhi has two back-to-backs during my fantasy playoffs (Week 21-23), how confident are we that he'll be in a position to play those? Noting Doc's recent comments that he think he'll play them later in the season.

Im a kawhi owner with the same dilemma. My guess? He doesnt play to save himself for that playoff run and us owners are just going to have to accept it.

3 hours ago, kane said:

I agree. These are all great games with PG out.

can't hit shot in first half

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Imagine leaving Lowry to play with Beverley lol

Imagine winning a championship the year you walk in the door and then leaving to live home in LA half the time.  He's Kawhi, latest NBA champ, and living the life.  BTW, I wouldn't mind playing with Beverly.  Don't want to play against him at all in case he sees my knees as a green light or bowling pins. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kane said:

can't hit shot in first half

I always wonder, what possesses people to make these silly, and frankly idiotic comments on a superstars thread before the game is even done? Been seeing it so much lately. Is it the first time playing fantasy or watching basketball for a lot of yall? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fabrar said:

I always wonder, what possesses people to make these silly, and frankly idiotic comments on a superstars thread before the game is even done? Been seeing it so much lately. Is it the first time playing fantasy or watching basketball for a lot of yall? 

Well, RW Forum Hall of Fame doesn't look at quality, just quantity. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:09 PM, DezedandConfused said:

Total value with games played, they have been similar besides jrue's shooting woes. Both around top 25 in total games.

All of a sudden Kawhi left Jrue in the DUST. #9 overall, #4 per game in BasketballMonster's 9-cat ranking. This guy is amazing. 

First career triple double

8 minutes ago, kane said:

First career triple double

Is it really his first? Damn you would have thought in toronto he had at least 1. Just goes to show these people like skip bayless that lebron is special.

Im watching the game and literally after tip off they announced hes been scratched.

I’ll give him a pass this week. He carried me to W’s the past month. Just hoping this is minor and not load management cause this isnt even a b2b. 

hope they take this L vs Sac tho hehe

Edited by iowncrazyhair

9 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

I’ll give him a pass this week. He carried me to W’s the past month. Just hoping this is minor and not load management cause this isnt even a b2b. 

hope they take this L vs Sac tho hehe

Rotoworld already predicting he wont even play saturday.