Auction>Snake

Kawhi Leonard 2019-2020 Outlook

23 minutes ago, rollow222222 said:

He’s returning 7th overall value in 9 cat WITH load management and having his minutes monitored. If anything he has less risk than others of injury because of it. Unless you are getting a top 6 player in a multi player deal and are already stacking games for the playoffs, I don’t know why you would trade him. His monitoring/load management is already built in to that top 7 value. 

Only reason is it's annoying in h2h cat where it's very close and he misses a game.

33 minutes ago, baskiceballer said:

Quadruple Double Alert!!!

I came here to post this but you beat me to it 😂

24 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Hoping the guy in my league gets sick of this and takes trade offers lmaoooo

Im sick of this and want trade offers. Unfortunately people think because you are sick of it you will accept crappy offers. Kawhi owners not selling 50 cents on the dollar.

Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Did you draft him not believing he was going to be load managed?

Which is why I said no one is selling 50 cents on the dollar. I didnt want him at all and the only reason why I took him was because he slid a bit and I just said eff it. He's still a top 5 player when he plays.

Just now, COBBLEPOT said:

the good thing is that most of the back to backs will be out the way once it really matters 

Yeah, for me I believe he only has 1 b2b for week 2 of my playoffs. It still sucks considering that can be the difference but it is what it is.

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

Yeah, for me I believe he only has 1 b2b for week 2 of my playoffs. It still sucks considering that can be the difference but it is what it is.

just hope that theyre jockeying for positioning in the playoff seeding and that he plays 95% of his games in march and april 

that should keep him at first round value for that time period 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Which is why I said no one is selling 50 cents on the dollar. I didnt want him at all and the only reason why I took him was because he slid a bit and I just said eff it. He's still a top 5 player when he plays.

For me this was why I avoided all of the load management all-stars. Not worth the headache even if they fell a little.

5 minutes ago, vyun said:

You sure as hell ain't getting four quarters on the dollar. Try 80c if you want to get rid of him. I'd take him for 75

Of course you arent getting straight up value for him.  Cmon thats common sense.

1 minute ago, vyun said:

Then wtf was the purpose of your post

Reread it and reread it again. It was plain simple and easy to understand. Your post was an unnecessary no s--- sherlock.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

just hope that theyre jockeying for positioning in the playoff seeding and that he plays 95% of his games in march and april 

that should keep him at first round value for that time period 

This. I’ve been hoping they rack up the L’s. Best case for a Laker fan & kawhi owner like me haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mangchi said:

Def not voting for Kawi for All star.. load management = no all star vote 

Kawhi will be devastated once he finds out about this 

Almost took a Tatum + Bojan offer for my Kawhi before someone came in and offered Butler for Kawhi. I knew the load management BS was going to get real annoying so I had to accept the offer. 

Good luck guys

"Kawhi Leonard (left knee injury) is questionable for Saturday vs. the Hawks."

Oof. How many games do the Clippers have to lose without him before he decides to actually play?