Kaboom

Rotoworld Summer Mock Draft (Roto) 2019-2020: Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Shieeet id like to join if possible 

You can have my spot.  Dibs on the H2H mock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tongs said:

You can have my spot, I prefer H2H. Good luck! I'll be judging your team the most :ninja:

Edit: WTF, did they get rid of the ninja emoji?

Edit 2: If it's okay with everyone else..... :ninja:

 

tongs you sweetheart. Thank you so much. You don't have to do it but I'll accept it if you are sincere, and will give you plenty of material to judge me harshly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I like the idea of being in the H2H mock more myself, but since I threw a fit and got a favor from a fellow-long-time denizen of this spot I won't again whine until I am placated if it comes to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, terribleswedes said:

Also, I like the idea of being in the H2H mock more myself, but since I threw a fit and got a favor from a fellow-long-time denizen of this spot I won't again whine until I am placated if it comes to that.

Ok cool.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone kindly @ me for the h2h. 

I'll send you a like 😁

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, terribleswedes said:

That was meant to be self-parody old friend!

I know, I was just messing with you 😜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang I'm late. Hit me up for H2H if you plan to do one!

Edited by battaginlemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting mock rules as a friendly reminder:  

 

Rules and guidelines:

 

- Post the current round only. Well slap together and post the entire draft upon completion.

 

- League settings: 12-Team roto, 9-cat (PTS, REB, AST, 3PM, STL, BLK, FG%, FT%, TO).

 

- Drafting hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am PST/ 11am EST to 6pm PST/ 9pm EST. You get 3 hours on the clock (OTC) before a pick will be made for you. On weekends, this time frame will be extended to 6 hours. If you are unable to make a pick within your allotted time, an auto-pick will be made for you.

 

- You are obligated to make picks, if OTC, during drafting hours. Picks may be made outside of this time frame but aren't mandatory. You will be subject to replacement for too many auto-picks.

 

- If you are going to be OTC soon (e.g. 2-3 picks away) and know you will be away, leave a pick queue (e.g. 3-4 players) or target list with another drafting member who can't snipe you. If you don't know who to leave this list with, post on this thread your need to leave a list.

 

- After making your pick, you must private message (PM) the next GM, who is now OTC.

 

- This is a snake draft, so post accordingly and turn drafters pick twice.

 

The format below should be used for each pick:

 

Round 1:

1. Player A

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Team (forum member name here):

PG:

SG:

G:

SF:

PF: Player A (1.1)

F:

😄

😄

 

UT:

UT:

Bench:

Bench:

Bench:

Edited by Kaboom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kaboom said:

Posting mock rules as a friendly reminder:  

 

Rules and guidelines:

 

- Post the current round only. Well slap together and post the entire draft upon completion.

 

- League settings: 12-Team roto, 9-cat (PTS, REB, AST, 3PM, STL, BLK, FG%, FT%, TO).

 

- Drafting hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am PST/ 11am EST to 6pm PST/ 9pm EST. You get 3 hours on the clock (OTC) before a pick will be made for you. On weekends, this time frame will be extended to 6 hours. If you are unable to make a pick within your allotted time, an auto-pick will be made for you.

 

- You are obligated to make picks, if OTC, during drafting hours. Picks may be made outside of this time frame but aren't mandatory. You will be subject to replacement for too many auto-picks.

 

- If you are going to be OTC soon (e.g. 2-3 picks away) and know you will be away, leave a pick queue (e.g. 3-4 players) or target list with another drafting member who can't snipe you. If you don't know who to leave this list with, post on this thread your need to leave a list.

 

- After making your pick, you must private message (PM) the next GM, who is now OTC.

 

- This is a snake draft, so post accordingly and turn drafters pick twice.

 

The format below should be used for each pick:

 

Round 1:

1. Player A

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Team (forum member name here):

PG:

SG:

G:

SF:

PF: Player A (1.1)

F:

😄

😄

 

UT:

UT:

Bench:

Bench:

Bench:

Not sure why, but for some reason the two "C" spots above are formatting with laughing emojis. Too hung over to figure it out. 

 

🐽🐕

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, no discussion on available players! Good luck everyone

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, I should have checked the status of the draft earlier. I won't keep you guys waiting for me in the future.

 

On to my pick, I'm not sure how people are viewing AD these days, but I think I'd take him at 2 every time in a 9 cat roto.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FantasyBallFan said:

Would love to sign up for the H2H mock. Can't wait until September

We should be done within a week, most of us having known each other for so long now. No need to wait until September for the H2H. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, unluckyshot said:

Sorry guys, I should have checked the status of the draft earlier. I won't keep you guys waiting for me in the future.

 

On to my pick, I'm not sure how people are viewing AD these days, but I think I'd take him at 2 every time in a 9 cat roto.

   

I debated taking AD with #1, but Harden is just too good and reliable to pass up. I'd definitely taken AD at #2 in your spot with Harden off the board already. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like a chance to play in the Head to head if it isn't full up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was pretty silly thinking LeBron would make it past the snake, but I was hoping lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

It was pretty silly thinking LeBron would make it past the snake, but I was hoping lol.

Still surprised he was taken 6th

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Still surprised he was taken 6th

 

I can see why, but he's about as safe of a pick you can do in the 1st round IMO. I probably would've done it too because the drop-off is about to happen. He got a significant injury for the first time in his career + he seemed uninterested last season. That should change this time around.

Edited by Trench Mob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

 

I can see why, but he's about as safe of a pick you can do in the 1st round IMO. I probably would've done it too because the drop-off is about to happen. He got a significant injury for the first time in his career + he seemed uninterested last season. That should change this time around.

He was 24th last season in 9 cat roto.  I can see someone thinking he's a first round target, but 6th is insane.  I don't want to be any more critical than I have to, but yes that was a surprise.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

He was 24th last season in 9 cat roto.  I can see someone thinking he's a first round target, but 6th is insane.  I don't want to be any more critical than I have to, but yes that was a surprise.

 

Hey man, never doubt the King. It's impossible to sway the mind of a LeBron James fan, and I'm one of them too. It is what it is 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Hey man, never doubt the King. It's impossible to sway the mind of a LeBron James fan, and I'm one of them too. It is what it is 😄

If that’s what floats your boat in a mock.  But if it’s 9 cat roto, $200 buy in do you pick LeBron 6th?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.