ndog78

Replacement Owner Needed in Deep 20 Team Dynasty League

We have an opening in our 20 team dynasty baseball league.  This is a GM simulation.  We use free agent bidding to sign free agents.  There are two drafts a year to draft minor league talent.  You have a 40 man roster (25 active and up to 15 reserves).  You also can have up to 210 minor league players.  The two drafts are a First Year Player Draft (All players that were drafted in the rule 4 draft) and a Minor League Free Agent Draft (any minor league league player and international signings).   We are approaching the First Year Player Draft on July 15th.  We have had an owner fall out and we would like to fill this team before the start of the draft. 

We run the league on Fantrax.  The only fee is the fantrax league fee but that is already paid for 2019.  

If you are interested reply below or send me a pm with your email address and I can send you the team roster and league rules. 

Thanks. 

Thanks for you interest.  We have filled the team.  But I'll keep your info if we have another opening. 

We have another opening in this league.  We are looking to start our offseason activities soon.  Let me know if you are interested in the team and I can send you info the league and the open team. 

Thanks. 

We use Fantrax for the scoring and a forum for other league business (free agency, drafts, etc..). 

We still have an opening in this league.  We are looking to make roster decisions in January and hold the Minor League Free Agent Draft in Late January. 

Pm me here or email me nate@paintingtheblack.com if you would like more information on the opening and the league. 

We  just had a last minute opening.  If anyone is interested let me know as soon as you can.  We plan to start free agency Monday and would like to fill the league before that.   Reply here, send me a PM or email me at nate@paintingtheblack.com. 

I'm active, competitive, fun, and experienced. If interested, I'm emailing you from stevenvanzile@yahoo.com