dogfightgiggle

Deebo Samuel 2019 Outlook

37 minutes ago, Krambone said:

I’m ready for the extra touches without Kittle. I’m sure he is going to produce this week. I’m all in. Trust the talent 

He had one of the worst drops in NFL history last week and doesn’t seem to get much action past the LoS. I’m open to the possibility of him being good but what exactly is the talent to trust here?

16 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

He had one of the worst drops in NFL history last week and doesn’t seem to get much action past the LoS. I’m open to the possibility of him being good but what exactly is the talent to trust here?

I think he has top level talent and a heart to match. Rookie playing 80% snaps last 2 games. He’s the truth, 

• Like 1

Why so quiet in here? RW hating on him. I think Sanders misses some time. Great game tonight. 

9 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Why so quiet in here? RW hating on him. I think Sanders misses some time. Great game tonight. 

I wish he didn’t have stone hands. He looks pretty decent but every game he is clanking wide open balls off his hands.

Edited by MJJ28

6 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

I wish he didn’t have stone hands. He looks pretty decent but every game he is clanking wide open balls off his hands.

He did drop 1 catchable ball. But he also caught 8 of 11!  He looked like a beast with ball in his hands getting YAC. The other receivers dropped some passes and led to interceptions too. If Sanders misses time Deebo will be the wr1 on the team with tougher matchups coming up needing the pass game more. 

6 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

I dunno. I saw the other WRs on the Niners dropping a ton of balls last night.

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

I dunno. I saw the other WRs on the Niners dropping a ton of balls last night.

Right, that's what I saw too.

Deebo may have had a drop but he certainly appeared to be the most reliable WR out there last night.  Everyone else was just awful with drops.  He was the tallest midget, which means they will be going to him the most if Sanders is out for a while (which it looks like he might be).

He reminds me of DJ Moore. A tough dude who has the instincts of a RB. Pound for pound as strong as anyone. I’m glad I have him rostered already so I don’t have to spend my faab on him. 

No Kittle, no sanders and playing against an offense that can put up points.  It was the perfect game script.  I’m a fan but would temper expectations moving forward.  Should Sanders miss time that would obviously be a big boost.

11 hours ago, mrfrood said:

Underrated. RW is too busy drooling over Josh Gordon's record setting 2/27/0 line to pay attention to this future stud.

Edited by WayneFontes
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, herschel said:

No Kittle, no sanders and playing against an offense that can put up points.  It was the perfect game script.  I’m a fan but would temper expectations moving forward.  Should Sanders miss time that would obviously be a big boost.

On the money analysis , plus knowing SF they might just get 3 rushing TD's next game . I would only start the homie Deebo if both Kittle & Sanders are out . 

• Like 1

This guy is the real deal. Without Sanders and Kittle, the 49ers will have to lean on Deebo because, all their other WRs sucks

Depending on Sanders and Kittle status, I'm adding Deebo, hes a YAC monster

Edited by Toomuchsauce
  • Like 1

How is he not a hotter add?  Huge game on national TV and the guy in front of him got hurt, I don't get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

How is he not a hotter add?  Huge game on national TV and the guy in front of him got hurt, I don't get it.

Sanders and Kittle are both only day to day and could be back as early as this week. 

• Like 1

WR2 with Sanders and Kittle out.

WR3 with Kittle or Sanders out.

Edited by Pooskay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

SF is a run-first offense, that's why. Deebo is no Emmanuel Sanders and it showed when Sanders left the game. There was plenty of Deebo before Sanders showed up and he didn't do much of anything. He does have his moments, but good luck with that. He is progressing, but not nearly to the level I'd want him in my lineup.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

WR2 with Sanders and Kittle out.

WR3 with Kittle or Sanders out.

Thats the best way to describe it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

SF is a run-first offense, that's why. Deebo is no Emmanuel Sanders and it showed when Sanders left the game. There was plenty of Deebo before Sanders showed up and he didn't do much of anything. He does have his moments, but good luck with that. He is progressing, but not nearly to the level I'd want him in my lineup.

Breida, Sanders, Kittle all hurt now.

I think Kittle being out is more important for Deebo than Sanders. It seemed like the plays for Deebo were plays that they would run anyway. A couple crossing routes and some plays designed to enable his YAC abilities. Sanders went out, and no one replaced him---offense just wasn't as good. 

• Like 1

Sorry to burst your bubble but he is the #3 option on the run heaviest offense in the nfl... only has value in dynasty or deeper leagues (12+)

5 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

I'm hoping he sticks around on the wire in my league this week and once the news about Sanders and Kittle gets more solid (hopefully) then he's an add and solid high end WR3 play with upside if they're both out. If you've got the roster spot I think he's a solid stash for this week in case both of those other guys don't play.  If either, or both, end up suiting up I don't see how you can trust him in your lineup in that case.

I definitely like this kid but literally everything aligned for him to have a big week. Two top pass catchers hurt, no success with the run game, they were forced to pass, AND it was a 70 minute game. I mean you literally couldn't ask for more. If Sanders and Kittle are done for the year, sure, the buzz would be thru the roof. But with them back and SF playing lesser competition Deebo will go right back to a volatile WR3. 

• Like 1

Gotta like how SF used him last week. He's tough to tackle too. Sort of plays like Garcon when he was with Shanny in WAS...

• Thanks 1