Pyschout

Pascal Siakam 2019-2020 Outlook

14 minutes ago, QingJames said:

No blurb after that legendary performance last night? For shame.

ESPN has been late with everyone. Beal still doesn't have one yet either. Interns called out today.

Or their favorite team got smoked.

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

1 minute ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

ESPN has been late with everyone. Beal still doesn't have one yet either. Interns called out today.

Or their favorite team got smoked.

I was just confused because RHJ and Terence Davis got one after that Portland game, but not Siakam?

1 hour ago, QingJames said:

I love Siakam and what he’s doing is amazing, but that’s the definition of a cherrypicked stat lol

Cherrypicked or not it is impressive

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

Cherrypicked or not it is impressive

It is, but very arbitrary. 27, 9 and 35%? That sounds weird, it’s just a weird cutoff.

3 hours ago, QingJames said:

It is, but very arbitrary. 27, 9 and 35%? That sounds weird, it’s just a weird cutoff.

you must be new to the NBA (obviously not serious). this is common to generate buzz.

• Thanks 1

and here i was offered drummond from one of the managers in my league wahehehehe siakam is on fire boys

3 hours ago, MrBean said:

and here i was offered drummond from one of the managers in my league wahehehehe siakam is on fire boys

Wow you took that right? Im not as high on Siakam as that guy but he is balling out. I traded him for Beal right after his first 2 games and looking at TOR boxscores has been hard lol

2 hours ago, boytoy said:

Wow you took that right? Im not as high on Siakam as that guy but he is balling out. I traded him for Beal right after his first 2 games and looking at TOR boxscores has been hard lol

yep. cause i don't have a pure C on my team. haha and now i'm getting 20rebs from drummond. but i really hope siakam can sustain his stats 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrBean said:

yep. cause i don't have a pure C on my team. haha and now i'm getting 20rebs from drummond. but i really hope siakam can sustain his stats 

You win that trade hands down so congratulations! But yeah, happy to see Siakam breaking out again, as long as I don’t face him that week haha

Nick needs to stop riding this dude to the ground, bad game for him and he obviously looked fatigued. I know they are down bodies but u cant play him 41 minutes a night 12 games into the season....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

Nick needs to stop riding this dude to the ground, bad game for him and he obviously looked fatigued. I know they are down bodies but u cant play him 41 minutes a night 12 games into the season....

Yea him and FVV playing heavy minutes. He did miss a lot of bunnies and layups tonight tho that he usually makes.

4 hours ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

I don't know how much I buy that. This wasn't a back2back. With having Friday off, players should still be fresh especially this early in the season 

And if Nurse starts load management for Siakam, will you  complain about it? It is just one bad game, life goes on

• Like 2

Siakam looked like he didn’t have pop from the beginning of the game. I’d check nightclub receipts on Friday night in Dallas. 

• Like 1

Guess Mai Boi spicey P is just too good for discussion these days!?

Well either that or just the regular disrespect for him and the team north of the border 🤷🏾‍♀️... 

I mean the headline on ESPN is "Embiid scores zero in 101-96 loss"...

No mention of the team that won, no mention of Embiid's father, Marc gasol, no mention of pascal siakam - the real MVP candidate on the court that night, the real all-Star that night (well along with FVV), The guy who came up clutch down the stretch on both ends and won the game through his own will... 

The guy that is top 10 season value and top 20 per game considering guys with <5 games played. 

He's a Bona-fide beast! I feel sorry for y'all who won't or can't watch the raptors and siakam cause they play on the wrong side of an arbitrary line. Team is playing the best hoops in the league on both ends. Without 2 of their all stars... Incredible and barely a peep from the southern media.

Probably better that way! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

Guess Mai Boi spicey P is just too good for discussion these days!?

Well either that or just the regular disrespect for him and the team north of the border 🤷🏾‍♀️... 

I mean the headline on ESPN is "Embiid scores zero in 101-96 loss"...

No mention of the team that won, no mention of Embiid's father, Marc gasol, no mention of pascal siakam - the real MVP candidate on the court that night, the real all-Star that night (well along with FVV), The guy who came up clutch down the stretch on both ends and won the game through his own will... 

The guy that is top 10 season value and top 20 per game considering guys with <5 games played. 

He's a Bona-fide beast! I feel sorry for y'all who won't or can't watch the raptors and siakam cause they play on the wrong side of an arbitrary line. Team is playing the best hoops in the league on both ends. Without 2 of their all stars... Incredible and barely a peep from the southern media.

Probably better that way! 

Sometimes no discussion is a good thing lol. When top players just do their thing no need for discussion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.573bdb0a9c4bb34c25c5e27487acb1c5.png

My boy Siakam needs some love ❤️

21st  per game and 11th in total value per BBM.

And people said he wouldn't improve

• Like 2