Pyschout

Pascal Siakam 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, RotoHub said:

Nott all of them are accurate. For example BBM expects WCJ to be back on the 18th, but I am thinking that injury is a monther

That's probably because they haven't done the MRI on him yet so the estimate is most probably for just a minor sprain? Dunno really but it makes sense and that it'd be updated after the results of the MRI.

5 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

That's probably because they haven't done the MRI on him yet so the estimate is most probably for just a minor sprain? Dunno really but it makes sense and that it'd be updated after the results of the MRI.

True that

32 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

A couple weeks to a month , what are you talking about. That was the estimate given when he first injured himself. Most likely scenario is about a week , 2 tops . 

Hey I guess my rear view mirror needed to be adjusted.  I've just been waiting so long on so many hamstring injuries it's demoralizing.  Must be getting him confused with Conley. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RotoHub said:

True that

BBM's front page has updated with WCJ out multiple weeks with an estimated return date for the 27th as opposed to the 18th that was first posted. :D not quite a month but it's long enough and surely there will be some re-evaluations when we get closer to that date.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

BBM's front page has updated with WCJ out multiple weeks with an estimated return date for the 27th as opposed to the 18th that was first posted. :D not quite a month but it's long enough and surely there will be some re-evaluations when we get closer to that date.

This is a Siakam thread not a WCJ thread...

As for Siakam, he is doing light training and no date is mentioned for his return. 

Edited by j3rkthenurk

7 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

This is a Siakam thread not a WCJ thread...

As for Siakam, he is doing light training and no date is mentioned for his return. 

Yeah im aware of that. If you read what we were talking about earlier, I was asking about Siakam's return date and whether or not BBM's estimates were accurate. He countered with WCJ's timeline. I just came back to it and... well if you read it then you'll get it. Either way, apologies for not sticking to Siakam. Have a good day.

• Like 1

Getting there... 👀

Pascal Siakam to be cleared for practice?

• Pascal Siakam (groin) is expected to be cleared for practice Friday or Saturday, according to Michael Grange of SportsNet.ca.

It's unclear in what capacity Siakam will be cleared to practice, but this is a big step in his recovery. Coach Nick Nurse said earlier this week that Siakam is still a ways from a return, but hopefully he can make it back at some point in January.

SOURCE: SportsNet.ca
    Jan 10, 2020, 12:34 AM ET

•  

On 1/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, RotoHub said:

Ladies and gentlemen, there is light at the end of the tunnel

Thank you for this. Was able to pull move D.lo from an inpatient owner based off this post. 

What a change. January 4th yahoo updated he is "Still a ways away"

I NEED YOU BACK P

• Like 1

My advice would be to frequent reddit more. The report he was coming back soon with a slight possibility of Sunday came out 2 days or so ago. I’ve been trying my damndest to trade for him in the leagues I don’t own him before roto caught wind, but alas.

4 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

My advice would be to frequent reddit more. The report he was coming back soon with a slight possibility of Sunday came out 2 days or so ago. I’ve been trying my damndest to trade for him in the leagues I don’t own him before roto caught wind, but alas.

I know, I do. It was just a comment. 

9 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Same I even offered Jimmy Buckets for him and got turned down. But with the injury i dont know if I will keep trying

So these clowns said hes out indefinitely nearly the entire time he was out but hes only going to miss 12-14 games. Happy hes back but man, whats going on over there? Very odd to not just say hes out 4-6 weeks, or that he will be reevaluated in a month.

I am so disappointed in this guy, he did not become All-Star captain. only a starter...

I am wondering how people feel about their predictions about Pascal not improving  this year and failing as #1 option 🤔

Only his FG% (bye bye 60% dream) and TOs are worse this year, every other category is better 😁

41 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

I am so disappointed in this guy, he did not become All-Star captain. only a starter...

I am wondering how people feel about their predictions about Pascal not improving  this year and failing as #1 option 🤔

Only his FG% (bye bye 60% dream) and TOs are worse this year, every other category is better 😁

Of course kids a stud . But remember Kawhi leaving left out alot of usage. 

22 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

He's avg 23 a game on 45% fg on a good team. That's okay.. not all that good. Bad fg% for PF. Pascal is as efficient as buddy hield was last year without the elite 3s. This is in the east as a PF...

Pascal is one of my most used DFS tournament players because he's a "good deal" and can drop 70 points on DraftKings, but he can drop 25 the next day like its nothing. Rookies like ja morant are better options. Ja also wildly more efficient than Pascal.

He has Lowry Vanvleet Ibaka Gasol Powell around him, so his fg% is pretty terrible as a long pf playing in the east given his talent level. I'd expect over 50% the way the rest of him team is playing. There's been injuries but still. 

Edited by johnval1362