Sign in to follow this  
mavericksnba

Looking for $100 Yahoo Auction league

Here's a 12 man .5 DoubleFlex 100$ yahoo auction league i'm commissioning. Currently have 3 of 12. Drafting Aug 1st at 8:00 PM EST: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/133565/invitation?key=d8ab909cf70326df&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=4c8965accf0a665a

I'm also looking to join about 14 more of these leagues if anyone else has 100$ auction leagues with 12 players. Feel free to email me at xing.guan@yahoo.com

37 minutes ago, Xing44 said:

Here's a 12 man .5 DoubleFlex 100$ yahoo auction league i'm commissioning. Currently have 3 of 12. Drafting Aug 1st at 8:00 PM EST: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/133565/invitation?key=d8ab909cf70326df&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=4c8965accf0a665a

I'm also looking to join about 14 more of these leagues if anyone else has 100$ auction leagues with 12 players. Feel free to email me at xing.guan@yahoo.com

Might be interested in this. Are you doing payment through leaguesafe? 

2 minutes ago, BPC said:

Might be interested in this. Are you doing payment through leaguesafe? 

It's automatically done through Yahoo payments. Everyone saves 4$. Only catch is that it's not offered in a couple of states.

59 minutes ago, Xing44 said:

It's automatically done through Yahoo payments. Everyone saves 4$. Only catch is that it's not offered in a couple of states.

A couple of states or eleven?  LeagueSafe does not charge $4 if you use the e-check only setting.  It is only when you have the credit card/e-check that the four percent charge is levied.

• You are a resident of the District of Columbia or the fifty United States, except for residents of Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada and Washington (collectively, the "Eligibility Area")

1 hour ago, senright27 said:

A couple of states or eleven?  LeagueSafe does not charge $4 if you use the e-check only setting.  It is only when you have the credit card/e-check that the four percent charge is levied.

• You are a resident of the District of Columbia or the fifty United States, except for residents of Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada and Washington (collectively, the "Eligibility Area")
  •  

I did over 12 Fantasy Leagues with leaguesafe last year and not one of the commissioners enabled the "e-check only" option for balance payment. Do you know something I don't know?