ThreadKiller

Robby Anderson 2019 Outlook

Gase does not want to lose against the team that fired him. Dolphins are starting guys off the street in that secondary. Robby is also a hometown kid who loves to put on a show against the Dolphins. Everything is all lined up here. 

• Like 1

Firing him up in both my leagues 

facing to lower rank league mates so if he busy i think i Can still get away with a W. But man it be great if he goes off. I’m in desperate need of WR my core has been Boyd, Gallup, mclaurin and John brown. So you can say i need a wr bad. 

Pretty disappointing in arguably the best matchup of the season. Darnold looked lost. I think Crowder is the only receiver I would trust on the Jets going forward. 

4 minutes ago, WayneFontes said:

No Jet is rosterable.

Bell and Crowder certainly are. 

9 minutes ago, WayneFontes said:

No Jet is rosterable.

Yea i don’t see the situation getting any better especially with Bell now hurt. I’m considering dropping

Edited by HTXMade

7 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Yea i don’t see the situation getting any better especially with Bell now hurt. I’m considering dropping

You could def cut him...but I’m giving it one more week in redraft.   Robby should see a fair dose of DeAndre Baker this week...who is currently the worst starting cb in the nfl.   Getting smoked weekly.   If not now......never 

Edited by Impreza178

just dropped for AJ Brown.  Jets have mailed it in and Gase is up for the worst coaching honors right with Kitchens..  Good luck to everyone still waiting for this guys to show up??  

Just now, LouDawg said:

just dropped for AJ Brown.  Jets have mailed it in and Gase is up for the worst coaching honors right with Kitchens..  Good luck to everyone still waiting for this guys to show up??  

good call there-   AJ has really come on since Tannehill.  The kid can play 

Just now, Impreza178 said:

good call there-   AJ has really come on since Tannehill.  The kid can play 

Ya, AJ Brown was just dropped by another team and with them facing the Chiefs and most likely Mahomes, I can see Tanehill needing to air it out 40+ times and abandon the run.  Robby will have hopefully have a blow up game with the cake schedule coming up but just can't keep banking on when?  RA balled out at end of last year but as we have seen, this team has severely regressed??  

12 minutes ago, LouDawg said:

Ya, AJ Brown was just dropped by another team and with them facing the Chiefs and most likely Mahomes, I can see Tanehill needing to air it out 40+ times and abandon the run.  Robby will have hopefully have a blow up game with the cake schedule coming up but just can't keep banking on when?  RA balled out at end of last year but as we have seen, this team has severely regressed??  

They suck and Gase is a disaster.    So I have NO qualms about cutting bait if there’s a better option.    
But...one thing I know about the NFL is that it makes good weeks look great and bad weeks look TERRIBLE.   The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.   It wouldn’t take much for Darnold to connect with Robby for a deep one and a few shorter bonus routes.   

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, blazehound said:

He’s gotta eat against a putrid giants secondary, right?

Don’t do it man 

1 hour ago, blazehound said:

Just like he ate against a putrid Dolphins secondary, right?

I'm a glutton for punishment. I watched the Phins vs Jets game and Darnold just missed Robby on two plays he could of house called for long TD's. Maybe this is the week they finally connect like they did against Dallas. Maybe they have some luck versus NFC East teams. With Herndon coming back and Crowder working the slot I am hoping they have to pay extra close attention to the middle allowing Robby some one on one coverage. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blazehound said:

There is really no rhyme or reason behind Anderson's production. He's a boom/bust guy because he needs to connect on that one long bomb. When it happens (Against the Cowboys) he is a WR1, when it doesn't happen he kills you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Giants have given up the most yards and TD's to WR's this year. One more chance Robby. Let's get a long one. 

Valid, also Baker gets lost in coverage at least once a game and Jenkins has a propensity to gamble. Throw in the fact that no QB has gone under 20 FP against the Giants and given up the most yards and TD's to WR as you've stated, I say this as I face Anderson this week lol. Two garbage teams colliding Saquon, Anderson, Jones, Darnold etc will all have good games. 

Edited by CroNY
  • Like 1

Sam Darnold home vs road career splits:

Home: 9 games, 15 TD, 12 Int, 245 Yards per Game

Road:  9 games,   8 TD, 12 Int, 192 Yards per Game

• Like 1