Sign in to follow this  
Ecofolux

I'm really hurting at 2nd base...

12 mixed, H2H 7x7 (R, RBI, HR, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG)..... league favors power and BBs

I currently have Cano at 2nd which has been a disaster because he's old and all his power is gone.

I could trade for dj lemahieu but it will cost me some decent 2020 draft picks (but I have all my draft picks currently).

I could pick up Brian Dozier, who has been much better the past 5-6 weeks, really lowering his K% and showing off power

Other than that, it's like Howie Kendrick, Cavan Biggio, Sogard and Kipnis on the wire

Luis Urias and Huira have been rostered since April so they're not available.....any suggestions?

In a league as deep at the position as you describe, I think you have to drop Cano (even though I expect some improvement second half) for Cavan Biggio, especially considering OBP is a category.

• Thanks 1

Definitely Biggio.

For s--- and giggles: Robel Garcia

Since being called up, he's 4 for 11, 1 3B, 2 HRs, and 2 BBs.

Edited by Gryfter
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ecofolux said:

12 mixed, H2H 7x7 (R, RBI, HR, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG)..... league favors power and BBs

I currently have Cano at 2nd which has been a disaster because he's old and all his power is gone.

I could trade for dj lemahieu but it will cost me some decent 2020 draft picks (but I have all my draft picks currently).

I could pick up Brian Dozier, who has been much better the past 5-6 weeks, really lowering his K% and showing off power

Other than that, it's like Howie Kendrick, Cavan Biggio, Sogard and Kipnis on the wire

Luis Urias and Huira have been rostered since April so they're not available.....any suggestions?

Agree with the others. Grab Biggio here.

• Thanks 1

I’m not sold on lemahieu.  Good on him, but you’d be buying so so so high.  I agree with everyone else about biggio, but id always have my eyes peeled for a replacement in the mean time.

• Thanks 1