AirForceOne

12-Team // Dynasty // Salary Cap // SuperFlex // $50

New League Starting!  

This league is based on a format that I have played in for over 10 years, with contracts, salary cap, free agency, and lots of assets to trade and build with. This is a non-IDP version of our main Sudden Death League. Successful franchises in this league will have the opportunity to move up to our IDP league if/when openings arise.  

===============================

Visit the league setup at:
www.powerrushleague.com

===============================

Some key points to this league:

- PPR Scoring
- 8-player starting lineups
- Salaries for all players with contracts (up to 4 years)
- Salaries based on 2018 stats
- Free Agency bidding in the offseason for an opportunity to sign an un-contracted player from another team
- Un-contracted player values determined by the previous year's stats
- Taxi Squad (5 players max for rookies only)
- Top 6 teams make the playoffs (1-5 seeds determined by H2H record, 6 seed determined by points)
- Weekly blind bidding on waiver wire players
- Automatic trade processing

Free Agency:

Each offseason, you will have the opportunity to bid on (1) un-contracted player from another team.
The owner of the player will have the opportunity to either match the offer, or receive a draft pick as compensation.
Each team will also have (1) Franchise Tag and (1) Transition Tag to assign to their own players.

Contracts & Salary Cap:

Once the initial draft and rookie draft is complete, you will have the opportunity to assign a contract to two players -- one rookie and one veteran (up to 4 years):
Assigning each contract requires a $1K signing bonus, which will be deducted from your team's salary cap.
In future years, you will have the ability to buyout or extend these contracts. 

Rosters & Lineups:
1QB (2 max), 2RB (4 max), 2WR (5 max), 1TE (2 max)
Total Roster Spots: 20  /  Taxi Squad: 5 Players  /  IR: 2 Spots

Cost:
$50 per team ($520 into winnings pool, $80 for site fee)
LeagueSafe // League Champion and Runner-Up win $$.

Owner Responsibilities:

Each team owner should be active, respond to requests, and trade offers in a timely manner.
We'll also use GroupMe app for active discussions, as well as the league chat and message board.
Team names should include your City/Town/State and team name (for easy organization).

This is NOT just a basic "set your lineup" league, and requires your attention to details and events throughout the season and offseason.

This is a customized MFL league.
We'll be conducting the initial draft (random order, snake format) for the new teams once filled (and paid)!  

-- Interested or have questions? Reply below or send me a PM --

48 minutes ago, Chrismedic said:

i am interested        blantonchris@msn.com

Great — invite has been sent! You are temporarily Franchise 3. If you login and update your team name, we’ll update your team logo shortly. 

I am also finalizing the last edits to the rulebook. Welcome to the league! 

Note this league also has a Devy component...
Each franchise selects a D1 college team and automatically receives the rights to those players in future drafts. 

3 hours ago, Mike Johnson 52 said:

Mikeyjohnson52@aol.com

Invite sent! 

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions, update your team name, etc... You are temporarily franchise 4. 

Welcome to the league! 

20 minutes ago, TheGrumpyZombie said:

Spots left?

We have 6 openings remaining... if you're interested, post/PM me your email address and will send you an invite.
Let me know if you have any questions -- Thanks!

1 minute ago, TheGrumpyZombie said:

Def interested. eevelasquez13@gmail.com

Invite sent -- Welcome to the league!
Be sure to update your team name, check out the rule book, and join us on GroupMe!

5 openings left...  👍
Already getting started with updating team logos, and GroupMe activity.
Draft will be scheduled as soon as we have the remaining spots filled! 

When will the draft take place? Will it be a live draft or with a timer set like 8 hrs? I live in Europe so I'm out if it will be a live draft that starts like at 3am CET . If it is timer based I am interested. I play in other dynasty leagues so in regard to lineup submission and stuff the time difference is no prob.