smeeze

Hunter Henry 2019 Outlook

Gotta think fifty-fifty if he's already a limited participant this early in the week. Let's all cross our fingers and pray to our Gods.

Henry on a limited snap count is still a top 8 TE. 

• Like 3

I'd be very surprised if he played this week. It'd also be tough to start him unless your waiver option is someone like Fant. That said, I don't think this recovery, timeline wise, could've possibly gone better. 

Well if he's practicing this week I would say there is a chance he could play. It's Wednesday and he's practicing. The arrow is pointing up right now. If he gets in a full day on Thursday or Friday i think he plays. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Well if he's practicing this week I would say there is a chance he could play. It's Wednesday and he's practicing. The arrow is pointing up right now. If he gets in a full day on Thursday or Friday i think he plays. 

I like how you think my friend!!!

13 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

*a Darren Waller owner has just entered the chat *

*Andrews, Herndon, Engram owners entered the chat*

*OJ Howard tried entering but busy blocking*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

He got dropped and I'm probably going after him to replace my Delanie Walker. Wow TE is trash this year

• Like 1

Tight end is difficult every year unless you get the known elite and they perform or you land massive luck later. 

I think Hunter Henry will if fully healthy be reliable. A safe start that shouldn't hurt you. But if he's not fully healthy he is as big a risk as any random waiver TE

4 hours ago, owenmills said:

He got dropped and I'm probably going after him to replace my Delanie Walker. Wow TE is trash this year

that's what I did. i just dropped Delanie Walker I am actually going into this weeks matchup without a tight end because of it. He was available and i didnt want to wait until better news came out because to try to get him off waivers i would be close to last on that list. 

• Like 1

Dropped Herndon for him and own Waller. Really hope he plays so I don't have to drop someone for a bum one week te

5 hours ago, LacesOut said:

think Hunter Henry will if fully healthy be reliable. A safe start that shouldn't hurt you. But if he's not fully healthy he is as big a risk as any random waiver TE.

I'd go even further. If fully healthy he's a top 5 TE.

How he's still on waivers in some leagues given the recent news is mind-blowing to me, but needless to say if he is, pick him up. 

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

Dropped Herndon for him and own Waller. Really hope he plays so I don't have to drop someone for a bum one week te

Im the same boat 😪 if that doesn’t pant out i might have to roll with Ricky seals jones yuck. 

I doubt Henry plays tho 😐 they wouldn’t want to rush him due to his history. 

22 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Any word on what he did today? Limited?

they in LA so the practice info comes out later....hopefully soon

From Rotowire...

Henry (knee) remained limited at practice Thursday.

Spin: That Henry was able to log another limited practice session implies that things went well for him in his return to the field Wednesday. It remains to be seen, however, if the tight end is a candidate to return to action this weekend against the Steelers, with Friday's final Week 6 injury report hopefully adding clarity on that front, especially given the team's 8:20 ET kickoff Sunday night.

• Thanks 1

So I’m gonna end up with Ertz (drafted), Waller (from waivers) and Henry also from waivers and no one wanting to make a reasonable trade for a TE in my league lol

1 minute ago, pierceNKC said:

you can't seriously start him this week can you?

I may have no other choice. 

4 minutes ago, Ball So Hard said:

I'll put the O/U on snaps played before he's injured again at 35.

Who wants some action?

i'll take the under.

11 minutes ago, pierceNKC said:

you can't seriously start him this week can you?

He could get a few red zone looks. I have Waller on bye and TE's in a 12 man are death. I'm just hoping for a random touchdown. 

10 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

He could get a few red zone looks. I have Waller on bye and TE's in a 12 man are death. I'm just hoping for a random touchdown. 

i'm in the same situation.

i would much rather gamble on a possibly limited hunter henry instead of picking up a 3rd TE, like fant or higbee, who will likely bust anyway.

Same here.  I actually have him in my lineup right now.  Even if he’s not playing he will still get the same amount of points OJ Howard got

• Like 2
  • Haha 3