machine3

Justin Jackson 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, mi26 said:

droppable at this point?

Droppable? I might actually have to flex him this week...LOL!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The G Man said:

He has a 7.9 YPC average on the season... how is that droppable? He's had two touchdowns called back.  He has the ability to produce for sure.  I agree it's laughable! 

Edited by SGagne
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, mi26 said:

droppable at this point?

Nope nope nope! High YPC, MGIII won't be back until week 10ish and Ekeler isn't known for his durability.

Easy hold for me!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, The G Man said:

yep. 

see: Pollard,Tony vs Miami

Was holding him for this week too, but I’m baffled at the 46 pass attempts for Rivers and the 15 carries between Ek and Jackson. 

So he’s still a rough start atm, but if Ek ever goes down, Jackson is definitely an RB2 with RB1 upside.

• Haha 2

gimme those garbage time carries, no way they leave ekeler out there the whole game, they should be up 30 at the half

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Well, Gordon is coming back. Last year Eke got the backup carries .. sigh 

He's still viable this week though. Fantasy week 5 is a world away. You cross bridges when you come to them 

• Like 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Can use him this week, then back to the dumpster. Hopefully he balls out.

i think he'll go effin' batsheeet vs Miami, my theory:

MGIII reporting back makes Ek the best complementary RB in the gig - remember last year when he was an rb1 through the first half of the season, even with MGIII at full capacity?

see, i think they scale Ek waaaayyyy back this Sunday - he's carried a heavy load- time to freshen up ... a mini bye week for him, if you will. 

oh, he'll still get burn and do damage, but ... JJ gonna close it the fug down in style - think he gets the entire second half all to his lonesome, save for sum 3rd down schtick from the pontiff. 

FIRE. THIS. DUDE. UP. 

🇯🇲

• Like 1

If you aren't going to start him this week, you might as well drop him and try to guess who next week's top waiver claim will be. I dropped him for Burkhead. 

3 minutes ago, OrangeAggie said:

If you aren't going to start him this week, you might as well drop him and try to guess who next week's top waiver claim will be. I dropped him for Burkhead. 

He will clear waivers before he locks on Sunday, if he were to be dropped today, so I wouldn't want my opponent picking him up. I'm going to start him though. Friday is the safe day to drop.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

He will clear waivers before he locks on Sunday, if he were to be dropped today, so I wouldn't want my opponent picking him up. I'm going to start him though. Friday is the safe day to drop.

I'm not playing him this week, but holding him thru their game just to make sure Eck doesn't get hurt, then dropping for K - also prevents anyone from using him this week. I've been trying to trade this guy all season so far but no takers, and I expect this week will actually be his first big breakout game too.  Too bad Gordon kills any value he has as long as Eck is healthy.

In my redraft I need him this week as a Barkley replacement and then it deuces. Dynasty I am keeping the kid around, lots of potential and Gordon is likely gone after this year.

I just got a phone update saying JJ is now "Questionable". So, I guess monitor that if you were planning on starting him this week.

Just now, ColoWrex said:

Showed up on the injury report with a calf injury:

LOL, "calf injury" on the same day MGIII reports. Gotta love it. 😂

34 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

LOL, "calf injury" on the same day MGIII reports. Gotta love it. 😂

Yeah, somethin' doesn't smell quite right. Was hopin' to get at least one start outta him before cutting him outright. Now, I don't know man. 

• Like 2

Any hope of him getting the "Tony Pollard" 4th quarter treatment against Miami is now gone.