throwaway9614

Austin Ekeler 2019 Outlook

8 hours ago, RunCMC said:

What had happened was ... GL to you boys your gonna need it . Eclair is slowly but surely getting his touches eaten by Melvin Gordon !

Not really. Once again ekeler outplayed Gordon who got saved by lucky TDs. They aren’t going to be there every game. He still looks terrible. Nothing’s changed. Keep looking at your box score.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Not really. Once again ekeler outplayed Gordon who got saved by lucky TDs. They aren’t going to be there every game. He still looks terrible. Nothing’s changed. Keep looking at your box score.

i win matchups/bets/leegs based on boxscores/results ... can't ever recall bagging coin via style points  🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i win matchups/bets/leegs based on boxscores/results ... can't ever recall bagging coin via style points  🤷‍♂️

So does everyone. I’m talking about judging a players performance based on the box score without watching him play. But I am happy for your guys! Your fourth round pick had his first big game!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

So does everyone. I’m talking about judging a players performance based on the box score without watching him play. But I am happy for your guys! Your sixth round pick had his first big game!!

fixed, and THANKS! bruddah man 🤠

As an Ekeler owner who traded away Gordon, I think his value is capped at RB2/RB3 depending on game script. Unfortunate, but still serviceable, especially based on where he was drafted. Regardless of who I think is actually a better RB, it's clear they want Gordon to get the touches, and with Kenan, Henry, and Wallace to feed, his targets aren't going to be what they were early in the year. 

• Thanks 1

Dusting this guy off for the THF game. 

Raiders on tap with a favorable game script as both D's can't stop anyone.  

Chargers are going to be passing alot in this one.  

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 10:14 AM, theSPANKER said:

Dusting this guy off for the THF game. 

Raiders on tap with a favorable game script as both D's can't stop anyone.  

Chargers are going to be passing alot in this one.  

I hope you're right. I've been burned too much by TNF. 

• Like 1

The amount of delays on Ekeler's expiration date is getting absurd. Every week they say he's a flex. Every week he turns in RB2 output. Where is it? I'm still waiting! 

• Like 1

said it before it was announced and I will reiterate, Steichen calling plays is GREAT for Ekeler. he will have some big games ahead.

2 hours ago, MKO3090 said:

The amount of delays on Ekeler's expiration date is getting absurd. Every week they say he's a flex. Every week he turns in RB2 output. Where is it? I'm still waiting! 

The guy is the #3 RB overall and people want to bench him? LOL

Edited by joshua18

25 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

The guy is the #3 RB overall and people want to bench him? LOL

He’s closer to RB30 since Gordon’s return.

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

He’s closer to RB30 since Gordon’s return.

He's the RB 6 overall since Gordon returned week 4. But keep with the false narrative. After all...

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Have to hand it to you folks in here, you stay onboard through the very end, making lemonade out of souring lemons. Respect. Might cost some playoff spots and wins but I tip my hat to you.

Need to find some fool to trade him away to.

This is two weeks in a row where a late TD saved his day. The touches aren't there. Neither is the fantasy playoff schedule.

It looks like the touch distribution is now similar to earlier in the season, Ekeler to Jackson = Gordon to Ekeler.

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

Need to find some fool to trade him away to.

first call should be to the MGIII owner 🤔

• Haha 1

We all got bailed out by that TD last night.

With the way the snap % and touch distribution is trending, it’s going to be much more difficult to start him with any form of confidence. It’s clear Lynn and the new OC want to run MG3 to the ground.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:38 AM, StevenSC400 said:

This hasn't aged great.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fullonchubb said:

This hasn't aged great.

Wow bro welcome to the chat. At the time ekeler outplayed Gordon. Ekeler has outplayed Gordon every single game except last night from a stats YPC perspective more receptions etc. So what are you trying to point out? That Gordon finally had a great game against the raiders. Let’s see if it continues.