Panthers8912

Michael Gallup 2019 Outlook

11 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

Anyone giving him a shot tomorrow vs Bears?

I'm nervous 

This feels like one of those ugly TNF games to me(most of them have been, anyway). I'm very hesitant to roll him out there 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Broncos132 said:

This feels like one of those ugly TNF games to me(most of them have been, anyway). I'm very hesitant to roll him out there 

Both teams had a full week since they played last Thursday. At the very least, neither is coming in off of a short week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broncos132 said:

This feels like one of those ugly TNF games to me(most of them have been, anyway). 

Nah. Not for fantasy purposes. Lots of points on Thursday this year. 

This feels like one of those unpredictable weeks. Chicago has been vulnerable against the run so there is that. Then Randall Cobb is always lurking. Matchups could funnel targets to Gallup, but we will just have to wait and see.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, mbell317 said:

I dropped him in my 10 team league. Dallas offense cannot be counted on for anyone except Ezekiel. 

For who? Hes still a very solid bench player in a 10 teamer, unless there were players on your WW that shouldn't be.

5 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Who is rolling with Gallup?!

I'm throwing him in there in one league over OBJ.  Sitting him in another to Cooper/Godwin/Boyd. 

My shares are both 16 team leagues, so he is locked into lineups! In one of them I have a little depth and am sitting Fuller and Manny Sanders for him...

I mean, since the BYE in week 8 he's PPR WR17 overall, and that is after being hurt and Cobb taking some of the target slice. I hope they realize they had more success early in the year when featuring him downfield!

1 hour ago, K197040 said:

I'm throwing him in there in one league over OBJ.  Sitting him in another to Cooper/Godwin/Boyd. 

Love it, thats a move some owners can't make but advance you to the next round.

• Like 1

He's a start for me, prediction is 24-20 Chicago, Dallas playing from behind all game....17 ppr points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buckets88 said:

Who is rolling with Gallup?!

Sitting him, not even gonna think twice about it.

Way to many mouths to feed in this offense as of late, Zeke, Cooper, Cobb, and Witten be eating too.

I’m staying away from this one.

Edited by Tomei7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Sitting him, not even gonna think twice about it.

Way to many mouths to feed in this offense as of late, Zeke, Cooper, Cobb, and Witten be eating too.

I’m staying away from this one.

Tell us who your starting over him

4 minutes ago, Mr.Joshua said:

Tell us who your starting over him

Either Penny, Mattison, Hunter Henry or Mark Andrews, haven’t decided yet. Got 3 TE1’s which includes Kelce. Been hogging on them all year, so other owners stay weak at the TE position. 

Edited by Tomei7

With Thielen's status up in the air, I feel like I have to throw him out there tonight as a flex over guys like Guice and AJ Brown.  I just hate playing guys on Thursday night unless it's an obvious decision. Hoping for the best from #13. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Either Penny, Mattison, Hunter Henry or Mark Andrews, haven’t decided yet. Got 3 TE1’s which includes Kelce. Been hogging on them all year, so other owners stay weak at the TE position. 

Sounds like a fugazee league if you can hold 3 TE's

1 hour ago, Mr.Joshua said:

Sounds like a league you can be proud of....

I'm still going to make real money if I win. And I drafted great. For example taking Lamar Jackson in the 12th round. 

I'm in another more competitive 12 team league. 

But thanks for your comment.