Panthers8912

Michael Gallup 2019 Outlook

15 hours ago, Mr.Joshua said:

He's a start for me, prediction is 24-20 Chicago, Dallas playing from behind all game....17 ppr points.

Pretty good call.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Gallup is a sit this week. 

Pretty good call.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Really was until garbage time. worked out though

Yea those garbage time stats only count for 1/2 in my not garbage time stats league. 

• Haha 3

Just now, TheDoctor said:

Yea those garbage time stats only count for 1/2 in my not garbage time stats league. 

Hilarious! Just saying before 5 min in the 4th everyone was regretting playing him 

9 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Really was until garbage time. worked out though

3 quarters of most Cowboys games are "garbage time".  What's your point?

2 hours ago, K197040 said:

3 quarters of most Cowboys games are "garbage time".  What's your point?

wrong...and the point was to point out that he lacked points until the defense let the field open up with 5 to play to prevent the big play which led to the majority of his points. More of a reference to the game. Good news is he has LA and PHI next, bad news is there may not be garbage time in either of those games. 

Pretty encouraged by the 10 targets. I don’t care if it was garbage time. Makes me feel good about playing him next week vs the rams. Cooper will probably be faced with Jaylen Ramsey. Might open up more targets for him. And I wouldn’t doubt them playing from behind either. 

Anyone get any early research in on the upcoming game against the Rams? Looks like Gallup is going to be in my lineup this week. Another 13 points in .5 will do.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Anyone get any early research in on the upcoming game against the Rams? Looks like Gallup is going to be in my lineup this week. Another 13 points in .5 will do.

I think that's a good number.   I can't imagine the Cowboys being able to stop the Rams on the ground or in the air.   Should be plenty of passing.   I assume Ramsey will be on Cooper for most of the game. 

Edit...13 might be a little high for .5.  

Edited by K197040

I think it is an awfully good spot for him this week. Coop dealing with Ramsey following him everywhere, and it seems like Rams/Goff/McBeBe have gotten the offense straightened out, so it could evolve into a shootout? I am quietly expecting a big time game in Big D for Gallup.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I think it is an awfully good spot for him this week. Coop dealing with Ramsey following him everywhere, and it seems like Rams/Goff/McBeBe have gotten the offense straightened out, so it could evolve into a shootout? I am quietly expecting a big time game in Big D for Gallup.

God i hope you’re right!

Starting him over Cupp.  Hope it's the right call, he has put up decent numbers even when not scoring a TD. 

[...]

Gallup i feel is going to be a strong play, for reference i currently have him starting over Parker and Sanders. The score should be high and Ramsey should stay near cooper most the day.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed quoted CSB post
  • Like 2

That dud hurt bad...matchup is really good on paper this week, but this whole Dak shoulder situation has me a bit uneasy...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

That dud hurt bad...matchup is really good on paper this week, but this whole Dak shoulder situation has me a bit uneasy...

[...] Thankfully i pulled him last week for parker last minute. I cant figure this team out. He could light it up, he could go 4/40 and dallas look miserable. With that said, even with a great match up ill be looking between ajbrown, parker and m sanders this week. Good luck gallup guys

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

What’s the consensus? Are we trusting him this week? Play him last week, but fortunate the rest of my team went off.

31 minutes ago, FFNewb said:

What’s the consensus? Are we trusting him this week? Play him last week, but fortunate the rest of my team went off.

I would not.   He’s in that big pile of maybe wr2...maybe not.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FFNewb said:

I would trust him, but I have Hopkins, Julio, and Parker....so I am playing the safer options.

But Gallup vs. the horrible Eagles secondary is not a bad play at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he went off. I think his floor, after that dud, is 15.

• Like 1

This feels like a blow up week for him.

I'm calling 7-119-1 from Gallup.

6 hours ago, CORTEz said:

This feels like a blow up week for him.

I'm calling 7-119-1 from Gallup.

I don’t know Concerned over Daks shoulder. If Dak was 100% would agree its a smash spot.

• Like 1