Panthers8912

Michael Gallup 2019 Outlook

This guy is so very quietly becoming an alpha WR1 type, his early 2020 ranks are laughable imo.

11 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

This guy is so very quietly becoming an alpha WR1 type, his early 2020 ranks are laughable imo.

I hope your right!! I have as a 9th round keeper next year.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:27 AM, sportsfreak2744 said:

How about a low-end WR1, a mid-to-low WR2 (Gallup) and a RB1?

Nailed it.

Was pretty solid all year...hopefully I can get him for a bargain next season.  Had him this year and was hoping for a little more, but not a bad pick at the price I paid.

20 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Was pretty solid all year...hopefully I can get him for a bargain next season.  Had him this year and was hoping for a little more, but not a bad pick at the price I paid.

My biggest worry is if they don't extend Cooper.   So drafting Gallup would be gambling on him being able to perform drawing the tougher coverage.  Kind of like the gamble of taking JuJu this year.  Although it's hard to know how that would have played out.

5 minutes ago, K197040 said:

My biggest worry is if they don't extend Cooper.   So drafting Gallup would be gambling on him being able to perform drawing the tougher coverage.  Kind of like the gamble of taking JuJu this year.  Although it's hard to know how that would have played out.

I think he is more than capable of being a #1. The problem I have is he has a case of the dropsies. He needs to correct that.

• Like 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

I think he is more than capable of being a #1. The problem I have is he has a case of the dropsies. He needs to correct that.

He really does.   Misses some balls that hit him in his hands but then makes a crazy enzone grab.   Hopefully it's just a mental thing he gets over.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Reminds me of certain wr who is lined up next to him who had the same problem🤔

• Like 2