ajmuzzin

Startup Keeper(2) League - 14 tm - $200 LSafe - ESPN PPR - Draft 8/31

You are officially invited to join the North American Keeper League! 

I'm a long time fantasy football veteran owner and Commish, looking to assemble another great group of competitive, active, committed owners to start a new keeper league this year. This is one of a few leagues I'm running on ESPN, with identical settings. The original is in its 21st season, and this league - in its inaugural year. For this league, I'm looking for 13 strangers that love fantasy football, from across the U.S. and Canada! (Or anywhere on Earth you can have a LeagueSafe account!)

Some basic info: $200/team on LeagueSafe, PPR scoring on ESPN, DRAFT SAT 8/31, Limited Keeper rule (2). Join the league through link below to view the full league info including all rules, settings, and league by-laws - on LM Note (home page on full site, info tab on App). No obligation to stay, Opt out by simply leaving league (team page on full site), change name to OUT or don't change name at all and I will remove after a day. If you like what you see, (and you will!) Claim a franchise by changing the team name with a geographic reference to your location, birthplace, or sports allegiance!  Looking forward to another great league and group of owners for this new league!

Hopefully your future Commish, Andy

seattlefantasycommish@yahoo.com

Sausagefest Fantasy League est. 1999 (draft 8/25) - FULL

Original Clone League inaugural season '19 (draft 9/3) - FULL

Coast to Coast Keeper League inaugural season '19 (draft 9/1) - very near full, contact me for availability

North American Keeper League inaugural season '19 (draft 8/31) - now open for new owners through link below

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=64651975&inviteId=34ca3436-3f5a-411c-8698-f75eaac7116a

This will be the forth and final league I'm Commish of this year, all playing with Top Half Cut Line format.  No bad beats and the top teams rewarded with a win each week! Join with no obligation to stay to check out all info and by-laws!

Some quick questions:

1) what are the payouts?

2) is there a FAAB budget?

3) how do the "no bad beats" work?

4) how does "top teams rewarded with a win" work?  each week, top 7 scoring teams get a win? in additional to the 7 head-to-head winners?

Thanks,

Rick

Payouts

1. 1100, 2. 800, 3. 400, 4.300

100 for highest single week score

100 goes to create an orphaned team fund in case weak abandoned team needs discount to find new owners, and unused surplus in fund goes to 1st place payout.

No FAAB, move to last after successful claim.

Weekly matchups are adjusted on Monday night establishing a Cut Line, where Top Half of scores win, and bottom Half Lose.

Actually my friend bill can no longer be in this league. 

I just joined your other 9/1 league. But I might not do both leagues. Can I decide in a few days?  You can also email offline to discuss. 

No problem at all.. 9/1 draft league has due date of 7/24 for payment to LeagueSafe before replacement. 8/31 funds not due until league nearly full.

Update, 8/31 draft league half full - 9/1 draft league only two open teams!

Join to check out these great Startup leagues!