Fantasyscrub

Larry Nance 2019-2020 Outlook

Championship ANCHOR! 🏋️‍♀️

will bickerstaff continue to give nance 30mins with love, TT and Drummond all healthy? Coz that’s all nance needs to be a stud 

17 hours ago, Ml6392 said:

will bickerstaff continue to give nance 30mins with love, TT and Drummond all healthy? Coz that’s all nance needs to be a stud 

possibly as AD will surely be out 1-2 weeks and be monitored once hes back as calf injuries can be tricky 

17 hours ago, Ml6392 said:

Cavs been running 3 big lineups his value won’t go down 

On 2/25/2020 at 2:00 AM, JormaJormala said:

Championship ANCHOR! 🏋️‍♀️

Anchor as in the rock on our ankle sinking us into despair thanks to the coach.  Yeah, I'm not saying anything bad about Nance, it just seems like the coach is going to continue to mess with his minutes and ability to perform consistently.  So frustrating with the upside he's shown time and time again this season.

• Like 1

Lol here’s the analyst community’s take on Nance, in a nutshell.

Drummond traded to the Cavs: “Drop Nance everywhere”

Nance strings a few nice games together: “Actually Nance is one of the best buy lows in basketball, poised for a monster stretch run, add everywhere”

A couple of duds: “Nvm. Drop.”

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Lol here’s the analyst community’s take on Nance, in a nutshell.

Drummond traded to the Cavs: “Drop Nance everywhere”

Nance strings a few nice games together: “Actually Nance is one of the best buy lows in basketball, poised for a monster stretch run, add everywhere”

A couple of duds: “Nvm. Drop.”

😂

Goes to show there’s a lot of people who have no idea what’s going on and picked him up for all the wrong reasons. Or with crazy expectations. If you look close enough it’s shallow leaguers that keep picking up dropping with consistent complaining. Same with the majority of these boards. Not sure why they picked him up in first place. People have a serious problem differentiating pick-ups for various league sizes. If people are in a 10 teamer what are they even doing in this thread. 10 teams he would be a streamer at best unless he got a clear starting gig. Not hard folks. He’s still a firm hold for the majority of people who roster him because they know what they’re doing and they know the value pertaining to their league size. 

• Like 2

Drummond and Thompson our tonight!

Dang just used one of my adds on Lyles when I was debating over Nance or Lyles. Not sure if its worth using another add for Nance

I’m keep telling you all.....DON’T DROP NANCE

Thompson is on his way out and they’re gonna baby Drummond and Love for the 2020/21 season.  Nance will get big minutes down the stretch.

Yes, Nance has put up a couple stinkers and has been very low usage but stick with him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Kawz said:

Thompson is on his way out and they’re gonna baby Drummond and Love for the 2020/21 season.  Nance will get big minutes down the stretch.

Yes, Nance has put up a couple stinkers and has been very low usage but stick with him.

I stuck with him since draft night so it's not like I don't believe in the upside. But at the end of the day I had to shed someone to open up a streaming spot, and unfortunately LNJ carried more risk than other guys on my roster (namely Huerter and Beasley). Got to be ruthless this time of year.

Edited by flat_eric

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Garland is also out, 12+ additional shots open

KPJ and Sexton about to take 40 each lol 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I like this line. 16-8-8, 2 3’s and 2 steals, no TO against Rudy Gobert. Great guard’s stats from F/C position. I’m holding/stashing him.

Edited by sickrookie

35MPG NANCE IS A GOD DAMN 3RD ROUNDER IM TELLING YOU

10 hours ago, Kawz said:

Yep, im with this guy