Fantasyscrub

Larry Nance 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Any reason to stay optimistic here?

TT/Love injury or get trade or shut down after all-star break

Nance with a -33 today. Beilein has really made him shoot it from outside and it seems to be hurting not only his efficiency but offensive rebounding too. Assists are also way down. I think the steals will come.

He got dumped but I'm not sure if I should grab him.

38 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Nance with a -33 today. Beilein has really made him shoot it from outside and it seems to be hurting not only his efficiency but offensive rebounding too. Assists are also way down. I think the steals will come.

He got dumped but I'm not sure if I should grab him.

And I am not sure whether I should drop him. 

He's someone you have to be patient with. Minutes and production come every year later on, but it just takes time. Strong hold if you can, but understandable to drop if your team is off to a slow start 

49 minutes ago, ak427 said:

He's someone you have to be patient with. Minutes and production come every year later on, but it just takes time. Strong hold if you can, but understandable to drop if your team is off to a slow start 

...or if your team is loaded and LNJ is the least productive guy you've got. 

Trade value is in the gutter, so it's a struggle to get anyone to take him in a package as a kicker even.  Hold at your own risk but you could wind up missing a hot pick-up in the early going because you're banking on him seeing more PT if/when Love or TT are injured/traded.  And you might want to consider a Love trade could result in another promising big coming to CLE.    

5 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

Is there any particular reason for the near-total lack of assists compared to the previous season? Haven't really watched the Cavs.

he stands in the corner and shoot 3s, they are just using him as a stretch big

39 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

Damn, wonder if this remains the case going forward. I suppose this stems from him working on his 3-pointer during the summer

2 hours ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

And the 3's were not falling :( However, he is getting rebounds and steals back lately and also getting consistent min., which makes me glad that I held on to him. Hopefully the thumb injury isn't serious though...

• Like 1

I'm curious, does anyone on this thread see Nance as a sneaky buy low?  I feel like he's someone I'd rather have on my squad ROS than someone like TJ (who I view as a sell high).  Obviously the thumb injury changes things but I feel like I'm seeing a lot of people straight up dropping him when he hasn't been doing too badly considering the present situation.  My two cents.

7 hours ago, Nica4two said:

I'm curious, does anyone on this thread see Nance as a sneaky buy low?  I feel like he's someone I'd rather have on my squad ROS than someone like TJ (who I view as a sell high).  Obviously the thumb injury changes things but I feel like I'm seeing a lot of people straight up dropping him when he hasn't been doing too badly considering the present situation.  My two cents.

Monitor the thumb situation. If all checks out, he's definitely a buy-low. It's only a matter of time before Thompson or love get injured... nance is already putting up top 90 value in 24 mins. With extended mins, he's a top 50 guy

• Like 1