Fantasyscrub

Larry Nance 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Love on the block. ITS HAPPENING

Hate to rain on your parade, but who wants him? What contender out there needs a PF and can make a $25 million swap? Portland would've been a maybe, but they got Melo for minimum wage 

Nance is a league winner if Love really gets traded.... I just don’t believe it yet, he just gets too much money 

13 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Hate to rain on your parade, but who wants him? What contender out there needs a PF and can make a $25 million swap? Portland would've been a maybe, but they got Melo for minimum wage 

you're not, its chill. Celtics, Suns, Nuggets, Blazers, Heat.

Edited by iowncrazyhair

40 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

you're not, its chill. Celtics, Suns, Nuggets, Blazers, Heat.

Still would be complicated with how big his salary is. Though off the top of my head, the suns don't seem to have any big money guys besides Booker. Maybe they can absorb some and not need to match it all?

2 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Nance is a league winner if Love really gets traded.... I just don’t believe it yet, he just gets too much money 

Also TT is on an expiring contract, so it does not even have to be Love that goes.

I know it's blowout, and he has two first half fouls...But sheesh.....Days like today don't inspire much. Just simply a baaad day given Cleveland lost by 50?

• Like 1

I know Cleveland are blowout central, but fair dinkum there's more activity in a colony of sloths than what he's been delivering in the last couple of games. In my 10-teamer, Love being traded notwithstanding, he's just too bad to be true. What's Cleveland even doing anyway? Nobody seems capable of doing anything fantasy-wise.

Man i hate cavs, full of useless low iq guards. They really, i mean REALLY need a solid playmaker. Cmon playing with sexton&garland&clarkson is nightmare for a guy like nance.

just imagine he plays for mavs...

Edited by cenkerdem23
  • Like 2

Glory Be! A trey, a few boards, a couple of hit F/T's....there's life!

He's quite a capable player, just wish Cleveland would involve him more when the game is remotely up for grabs. BY half time or midway through the 3rd it's always 20+ points down.

6 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

I know Cleveland are blowout central, but fair dinkum there's more activity in a colony of sloths than what he's been delivering in the last couple of games. In my 10-teamer, Love being traded notwithstanding, he's just too bad to be true. What's Cleveland even doing anyway? Nobody seems capable of doing anything fantasy-wise.

Their best to ruin your fantasy team. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cenkerdem23 said:

Man i hate cavs, full of useless low iq guards. They really, i mean REALLY need a solid playmaker. Cmon playing with sexton&garland&clarkson is nightmare for a guy like nance.

just imagine he plays for mavs...

Sexton sucks. All he does is iso.

That's good to see that the Cavs still find a way to give building block and superior talent Henson his all-important minutes.

• Haha 3

This coach is on drugs, i'm hoping they are playing Tristan Thompson & K love just to showcase them some more to boost their trade value. there will be better days for us nance owners eventually.

43 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

This coach is on drugs, i'm hoping they are playing Tristan Thompson & K love just to showcase them some more to boost their trade value. there will be better days for us nance owners eventually.

When? After my team is out of playoff contention?

In my 10-teamer, it's pretty difficult to hold a bloke who is inexplicably getting 18 minutes of SFA. The exhuming of the corpse of Hensen probably isn't helping either. I'll need to cut bait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brimful of Upside said:

In my 10-teamer, it's pretty difficult to hold a bloke who is inexplicably getting 18 minutes of SFA. The exhuming of the corpse of Hensen probably isn't helping either. I'll need to cut bait.

Shiyiiittt he's been on the WW for at least 2 weeks in my 12 teamer. Who are you going to scoop in his place? 

4 hours ago, shiftysaj said:

That’s how I’m looking at it too. No point of dropping/selling low on Nance, won’t get anything worthwhile in return. 

gonna continue to hold as I’m 7-0 so far and can afford to, but damn, really hope Love/TT are gone. 

• Like 1

And yet again, half time and on this occasion given he's at least had a turnover (and not a single shot attempt) his usage is probably one step up from the water-boys. What in the heavens is going on here at Cleveland? Not like they are playing well or anything? Any Cleveland fans have any insights as to why Nance has become persona-non-grata?

• Haha 1