Fantasyscrub

Larry Nance 2019-2020 Outlook

The Cavaliers are planning to start uprooting veterans on the roster to gather more draft picks and young assets, per Adrian Wojnarowski.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

This guy is the biggest waste of roster space.  Frustrating to hold a guy on your bench because of a "what if" situation.  It is what it is, though.

Only do it if you have some extra wins to pad your seeding. If I was .500 or less I'd cut him.

He is really the underdog, he has amazing playmaking skills like adebayo-jokic lite, we seen it last year. But hate to see him waiting corner and making space for Sexxton and garland play iso. Damn you cavs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shiftysaj said:

Man idk how much longer i can hold it's getting tougher and tougher 🤒

Patience, young grasshopper.  The fruits of your patience will be sweet, in this life or the next.

12 hours ago, shiftysaj said:

Same. Pretty much my worst roster player 

would've dropped him for kanter had I not wasted an 8th round pick on the guy, but enes got scooped up. 

Edited by Sosa

so hard to hold as he's my worst player currently. I'm trying to wait for a love or TT trade, which will happen the second i drop nance. 

Love could be a really good asset on a contender, trade this guy maaaan 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 7:56 AM, shiftysaj said:

I feel like I've been holding on to Nance for years now. Perhaps the most annoying fantasy player these days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tom Chambers said:

I feel like I've been holding on to Nance for years now. Perhaps the most annoying fantasy player these days. 

I'm not even gonna hold you i dropped for Gary Payton II, i needed to open up a streaming spot i was thinking about putting a claim back on him but after tonights game i don't think anybody is gonna pick him up. It's tough to hold if you're not winning your league by a big margin, he 100% has upside but as of right now he's a headache until K love gets traded and we don't even know when that is gonna be he could be traded right before the feb deadline for all we know

Should be an easy sit tomorrow with all teams playing. Love probly hog all the shots since its @ Min. 

Edited by iowncrazyhair
  • Like 1

Only reason I’m holding is because I used a WW#6 to pick this dude up earlier in the year....losing patience.....this prob will be the last wk I can deal with this lol.

But fantasy Gods are some cruel bastards the moment you drop him....Love prob gonna be shipped out next days, fml 😭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Only reason I’m holding is because I used a WW#6 to pick this dude up earlier in the year....losing patience.....this prob will be the last wk I can deal with this lol.

But fantasy Gods are some cruel bastards the moment you drop him....Love prob gonna be shipped out next days, fml 😭

Not sure that using a high waiver pick is reason enough keep him. All depends on your league position to live without the production and hold onto what is basically a stash at this point.

I'm holding him, but only because it feels i am lock to make the playoffs. he is useless right now, but i think it's more likely than not that he will be a force in playoffs. Love or Tristan have to go, sit or get hurt eventually.

20 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Should be an easy sit tomorrow with all teams playing. Love probly hog all the shots since its @ Min. 

guess i am starting him now

So he still sucks even without Love.  This can be taken as the official drop.  This holding until the trade line BS ends tonight.  He’s just not that good, face it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

So he still sucks even without Love.  This can be taken as the official drop.  This holding until the trade line BS ends tonight.  He’s just not that good, face it.

For a fact, this is a whole new system now i'm watching the game hes just standing in the corner while the PG/SG eat up all of the usage smh.. i miss last year larry, this coach doesn't know how to utilize him 

• Like 1