Rotoworld.com Forums

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

11 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I'm currently 1st in my league but this guy is honestly so boring to own. His per minute production and efficiency is great but I don't see Memphis giving him the burn he needs.

I'm in first as well and I do agree he is boring to own at this current time. I feel like I just can't drop him though because I know he will get picked up in my 14 team league. Still going to hold for now..... will keep checking on this thread though haha

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear this doesn't happen to other people in my league.

Prior to this game he had started twice. One (his 6th career game) he played 20 min and racked up 4 blocks but not much else and the other he played 10 min and got injured. I feel like that’s too Litt

Posted Images

Yup that’s why I had to let go of this stud . Same thing with Melton to be honest. At some point it gets too frustrating owning them . Barring an injury , the minutes just arent there ...yet . Would love to hold both , but in a 10 teamer impossible when your’e fighting to win your weekly matchups. Just gotta keep a close eye on them

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1

So ridiculously frustrating from Jenkins - Grizzlies are down 30 to start the 4th yet Clarke STILL isn't playing with the reserves, instead you get a garbage time lineup of Tyus, Guduric, Hill, Anderson, JV. I've been holding since I drafted, hoping for a minutes increase as the season plays out but now I'm not so sure if it's ever going to happen this season. May just end up holding until the trade deadline (which is only 2-3 weeks away) and cutting him if nothing changes on the MEM frontcourt.

34 minutes ago, bobsgrizzdogs said:

I'm a Grizz supporter and had Clarke on my team, had to trade him away though unfortunately :( A lot of bodies between him and the door to more minutes.

Your comment makes no sense. You are sad you traded him away but admit theres a lot of bodies between him and the door to more minutes. Again makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Your comment makes no sense. You are sad you traded him away but admit theres a lot of bodies between him and the door to more minutes. Again makes no sense.

Prob sad cause hes a Grizz fan and likes Clarke talent

I'm only holding because my league is a 14-teamer and there's nobody more "reliable" on the wire. I'm also not feeling desperate because I'm ranked 1st right now, so I can continue stashing him hoping he gets unleashed sometime soon. If I were competing for a playoff spot, I would've streamed this guy's spot already.

To be honest though, he's one of the first people I'm willing to stream once I'm in playoffs. No matter how good is efficiency is, the counting stats and the minutes just aren't there right now, and they may not ever be this season.

5 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I'm a Grizzlies fan and I do like him a lot, but I'm barely holding onto a playoff spot at the moment so I need more production urgently.

4 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Prob sad cause hes a Grizz fan and likes Clarke talent

Yep, that is correct.

13 minutes ago, bobsgrizzdogs said:

I'm a Grizzlies fan and I do like him a lot, but I'm barely holding onto a playoff spot at the moment so I need more production urgently.

Yep, that is correct.

Got it thanks. Yeah man I like him too and its frustrating that hes not getting more minutes. Cutting him if theres some big splashes in the trade deadline.

Ah, dunno if we're gonna have any splashes for the Griz, except potentially someone like JVal who doesn't fit their timeline if they do whiff on the playoffs.  Either that or they upgrade their SF position (I'm hoping they move Crowder and just get Brooks to play SF, while Melton plays starting 2 guard and Clarke backs up both PF/C).  I have no idea why Solomon Hill is getting minutes over Clarke.

• Like 1

Just sold him while i could. The breakout might not be til next season cause grizz’ are gunning for that 8th seed. I’m conviced that JVal is healthy and this is currently Morant/JJJ’s team. Still serviceable yes but not what we hoped for this time around. Goodluck guys. 

13 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Just sold him while i could. The breakout might not be til next season cause grizz’ are gunning for that 8th seed. I’m conviced that JVal is healthy and this is currently Morant/JJJ’s team. Still serviceable yes but not what we hoped for this time around. Goodluck guys. 

Who did you get in return? 

4 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Hmmm. I got offered Richaun for my Clarke and Bled. But Clarke has been fairly consistent recently

Honestly that's a great offer...Holmes was giving early round values before his injury. Clarke and Bled will not give you those numbers...If you in 12 team I'm sure there are waiver wire to easily fill in the space.

Jae Crowder is such a turd, if he would stop being such a douche stat chasing, he literally took several rebounds away from clarke that wouldve made his line look much better, add in the last second steal and 3 and man, who could like that guy 

overall tho nice line from ole Clarke, def does well when JV or JJJ struggle or have foul trouble, and easily passes the eye test (first time ive watched him play)

• Like 1

Sheesh I love what he's doing right now, and I'll definitely continue to hold, but not gonna lie, the Grizzlies entering the NBA playoff picture as the 8th seed really hurts the value I projected Clarke to have during the fantasy playoffs.

I thought that by then Grizz would be out of the running for NBA playoffs, and therefore give their young players more minutes, but that might not be the case now 😕