Mikhov

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

Gunning for that 6th man award.  Can't ruin his chances with too many starts, lol.  :D

Any word? Just put the game on and I’ve heard nothing from the Grizzlies broadcast yet. 

Lol every f*****ng time JJJ is out and he has a chance to blow up in a Clarke he gets hurt. This is like the third time this year

• Like 2

Eff this bum. Knew he’d let us down I predicted on JJJ’s thread. Every time I get him he has a 90 year old grandpas hips 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Eff this bum. Knew he’d let us down I predicted on JJJ’s thread. Every time I get him he has a 90 year old grandpas hips 

Maaaaaan i dont even know how I feel about this.. Like wtf seems like he's a "nah, i rather come off the bench and get my 24 min" kinda guy. F me. I didn't even wanna jinx it by saying he was gonna pop off but here we are.. 🙃

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Obliviate said:

Maaaaaan i dont even know how I feel about this.. Like wtf seems like he's a "nah, i rather come off the bench and get my 24 min" kinda guy. F me. I didn't even wanna jinx it by saying he was gonna pop off but here we are.. 🙃

Softest league bro. Shea Weber from the NHL returned from an ankle sprain 1 week into a 4-6 week timeline meanwhile these dudes find any excuse to not play 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Softest league bro. Shea Weber from the NHL returned from an ankle sprain 1 week into a 4-6 week timeline meanwhile these dudes find any excuse to not play 

soo true man. whata joke

• Like 1

SHUT HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIJO DE PUTA

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, brosephd said:

does he have a history of hip issues?

Yes he does and annoyingly for fantasy owners it only seems to be an issue when one of JJJ or JV are out and Clarke is in line for a bump in mins + usage.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Yes he does and annoyingly for fantasy owners it only seems to be an issue when one of JJJ or JV are out and Clarke is in line for a bump in mins + usage.

stuff like that doesn't discourage from conspiracy theories. is his combined PER rating from these games 6.66 by any chance?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

stuff like that doesn't discourage from conspiracy theories. is his combined PER rating from these games 6.66 by any chance?

Yes.  And if you translate B-R-A-N-D-O-N C-L-A-R-K-E into morse code, translate that into ancient hebrew, then translate that into wingdings you get a series of triangles and eyes.  ILLUMINATI.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Yes.  And if you translate B-R-A-N-D-O-N C-L-A-R-K-E into morse code, translate that into ancient hebrew, then translate that into wingdings you get a series of triangles and eyes.  ILLUMINATI.

I thought it just gave you coordinates to a tomb containing an ancient scroll, on which one can find, written in Old Sumerian: "sawft"

• Haha 2

Man, this dude really can't play unless JJJ plays, can he?

Perfect timing for fantasy owners too, geez.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MWon said:

Man, this dude really can't play unless JJJ plays, can he?

Perfect timing for fantasy owners too, geez.

Even though other injuries have proven far more costly, this guy is the most blueballsy of them all. No dramatic jump scene is followed by the Hollywood explosion payoff.

• Like 2