Mikhov

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

14 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

Is he even worth a hold if fantasy playoffs start in 2 weeks? I'm comfortably in first so I don't mind holding but wasn't his real value tied to Memphis being out of they playoff picture and them letting the young kids play? Now they may be out of the picture in 2 weeks but have no incentive to let him play if he's banged up, right?

Ok he will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks so since you are in 1st that means you got a free week to see how he does in the 3 or 4 games he has assuming of course after 2 weeks he is cleared to play. I would say you can afford to wait if you want, but if a hot free agent pops up, I would do the move and drop. Thats the thing who knows how he will feel in 2 weeks.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Ok he will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks so since you are in 1st that means you got a free week to see how he does in the 3 or 4 games he has assuming of course after 2 weeks he is cleared to play. I would say you can afford to wait if you want, but if a hot free agent pops up, I would do the move and drop. Thats the thing who knows how he will feel in 2 weeks.

Right, and I'm sitting here with Richaun Holmes too and his updates have not been promising at all. But I guess I will just wait it out.

Clarke's inconsistency is what scares me for the playoffs even if he were able to return right at the 2 week mark. I've held for this long in hopes that he gets 28-30 mins a game consistently during the last stretch of the season/playoffs but if that's off the table then yiiikes

5 hours ago, Nazyef said:

Right, and I'm sitting here with Richaun Holmes too and his updates have not been promising at all. But I guess I will just wait it out.

Clarke's inconsistency is what scares me for the playoffs even if he were able to return right at the 2 week mark. I've held for this long in hopes that he gets 28-30 mins a game consistently during the last stretch of the season/playoffs but if that's off the table then yiiikes

Yeaaaah, with Holmes in a few leagues and Clarke too, I dropped all my shares of Clarke.  Holmes has more upside and he's been out longer (so I'd hope he'd return sooner).  However, you're totally right - it doesn't look good for Holmes.  Best to wait it out and try to survive.

I dunno, I think Clarke's very, very consistent, including his minutes, which were set in the low 20s, but yeah I doubt he's getting more than that allotment, given he'll probably return around JJJ's timeline and since he just got injured.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 5:10 PM, MWon said:

Yeaaaah, with Holmes in a few leagues and Clarke too, I dropped all my shares of Clarke.  Holmes has more upside and he's been out longer (so I'd hope he'd return sooner).  However, you're totally right - it doesn't look good for Holmes.  Best to wait it out and try to survive.

I dunno, I think Clarke's very, very consistent, including his minutes, which were set in the low 20s, but yeah I doubt he's getting more than that allotment, given he'll probably return around JJJ's timeline and since he just got injured.

You're right IDK why I said he was inconsistent. I'm about to take the plunge and drop BC for Otto Porter Jr. Playoffs are next week for me, and BC would probably be my drop when Richaun comes off IR if he ever does anyways. So here we are lol. Preciate the insight man