Mikhov

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

they were in the lead 1Q with 6 mins. to go, coach takes both Morant and Clarke out and they lost the lead. Coach refused to put them back in and it could be for the reason that they might be possibly hurt? Clarke has got to sit one of these games out—everyday it’s GTD ‘cause of ‘Back Soreness’. Sit one out and come back to play in the mid 20s 😒

LOL, you know it's bad when even Roto is criticizing the coach for not putting him in.

Sure, I get trying to showcase other players for a trade, but it's also a great time to get the rookie some run.

Still, I ain't complaining .. even in limited minutes, that was a nice little line.  And like y'all said, C eligibility!  Yay!

• Haha 1

The fact that he can still put up 10 points per game is pretty impressive. They never run any plays for him, which I can understand since he's a rookie, and he almost never gets the ball while wing players like Crowder (28%), Brooks (41%), Guduric (32%),  and Allen (31%) are just chucking. If he actually gets the ball ever once awhile then watch out... He's scoring off hustle right now. I actually think he's already more refined than JJJ

2 hours ago, MWon said:

LOL, you know it's bad when even Roto is criticizing the coach for not putting him in.

Sure, I get trying to showcase other players for a trade, but it's also a great time to get the rookie some run.

Still, I ain't complaining .. even in limited minutes, that was a nice little line.  And like y'all said, C eligibility!  Yay!

Just noticed he's C eligible. Awesome!

5 hours ago, MWon said:

good to hear. as usual, espn sucks at giving multi position eligibility to players like clarke. hmm still PF.

LOL, yeaaaah don't play ESPN.  I hate how they've got some weird eligibility for players, and often each player only has a single position.

Also, JJJ back.  Fingers crossed that Clarke gets over 20 minutes, or at least that amount.

2 hours ago, MWon said:

LOL, yeaaaah don't play ESPN.  I hate how they've got some weird eligibility for players, and often each player only has a single position.

Also, JJJ back.  Fingers crossed that Clarke gets over 20 minutes, or at least that amount.

I literally contact them every day to get Clarke and Bagley C eligability. Only have 2 Cs on my team right now and I cant be effed to trade anyone and the waiver is thin.

29 minutes ago, rfhamilton said:

I literally contact them every day to get Clarke and Bagley C eligability. Only have 2 Cs on my team right now and I cant be effed to trade anyone and the waiver is thin.

However you can be f’d to contact them everyday. That’ll do me.

Edited by Pirate

46 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Man how is he gonna get 18/7/2 and only play 16 minutes 🙁

He was also a team leading +23.. and it wasn't even close, he was way ahead of anyone else on the team

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Man how is he gonna get 18/7/2 and only play 16 minutes 🙁

Looks like the coach's plan is ~20 minutes per game

3 hours ago, AndreSplash said:

Just got C on ESPN.

ESPN is extremely goofy then. 

Clarke: plays a few spot minutes at C off the bench. Give him eligibility!! 

Bam: STARTS every game at PF. Nah, let's keep him C only

• Like 1

Handcuff for JJJ. I own JJJ and had to pick Clarke up even in a shallow league.

Edited by deathrazor