Sign in to follow this  
boredster

Pick two keepers - WHIR

0.5ppr, 12 team, start qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, flex

i can only keep for this season so long term value isnt a factor here... only 2019 value

Christian Kirk - 12th round

Mike Williams LAC - 12th round

Courtland sutton - 12th round

Deshaun Watson - 7th round

If i keep two 12th round players i lose my 11 and 12 to keep them. thanks

Edited by boredster

Mike Williams for sure

And Christian Kirk or Watson? Thats a toss up, I love Watson more, but I like the opportunity cost less. This year's late round QB's seem a lot better than previous years, however they wont have top 3 upside like Watson. I'd go with Watson today, but keep on eye on them both leading up to your draft. 

Williams and Watson. I love Big Mike’s ceiling and he seems like the type of player that will have high TDs numbers consistently. I don’t always love the idea of keeping QBs but I honestly think it’s feasible that Watson could be #1 at the position in fantasy, and those other options are guys who are a dime a dozen at the end of drafts. 

Williams and Watson and it isn’t close for me.

little help?

Williams and Watson for sure, although I tink Watson could be the #1 QB this year. Kirk is nice but he's still young.

Mike Williams for sure. As long as he is able to stay healthy and with Tyrell Williams gone we know Williams will be great for the Chargers. He was an elite touchdown producer in college and last season. Williams will be gaining a starting role and have more of a opportunity. Then I would keep Watson due to his high levels of upside and I really think he could be the QB1 following this season over Mahomes (I'm not kidding).