Fantasyscrub

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, rage2021 said:

Elite player nearly scoring double digits

Yup 1 FG away! The entire 1st round has been a crap shoot. 

Dear Lord, I traded Embiid in a package for him last week thinking I bought low. 

Embiid/Trae for Jokic/Ayton/Isaac. I might be an idiot or genius... looking like the former for now 😂

Missed FT to cap it off leading to OT. After 3 straight single digit scoring efforts I'm hoping he can take a good long look at his fat a** in the mirror and turn it around

• Haha 1

Watching him slowly jog up to half court then walk everywhere is infuriating, hopefully this loss kick starts the annual Mike Malone lighting a fire under his a**

4 minutes ago, apk158 said:

Watching him slowly jog up to half court then walk everywhere is infuriating, hopefully this loss kick starts the annual Mike Malone lighting a fire under his a**

You expect that fat cheeto eating muthaf*cka to hussle nowadays? Lol.

14 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

You expect that fat cheeto eating muthaf*cka to hussle nowadays? Lol.

I'd like to think a guy being paid $27.5 million for the season could show a little more effort, yeah 😂

Where are all the jokic defenders? Can't wait to see them justify their first round pick having 3 single digit performances in a row lol

The killing Joke.

This guy came into camp absolutely fat what a joke. How can you have this otherworldly talent and keep jacking cheeseburgers down your gut being an NBA player..wait till your 35 then go ham then..

He's taken a step back there's no doubt about it, he just has no confidence on his offense and especially if he doesn't get any rhythm scoring early he gonna be passive the whole game. Pretty much catch ball, pass back, screen, watch Murray, Barton, or Harris 1 v 1 rinse and repeat and when he gets the ball he has to create something with 4 secs left which ends up being a terrible shot. Teams are also able to game plan better for him because he is overly unselfish so they always are going to anticipate the pass whenever he 1 v 1's. I've watched all his games so far and he's just not elite anymore but have to ride with him thank goodness I got my boy Luka taking care of bizz. 

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Where are all the jokic defenders? Can't wait to see them justify their first round pick having 3 single digit performances in a row lol

I’m a Jokic defender here to say he’s playing like a trash can lmao.