Fantasyscrub

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

think the best way to move him is package joker and another top 50ish player for KAT if you have the depth.

Don't think any KAT or AD owner would bite on that type of deal though - I know I wouldn't. If you can as a jokic owner though you guys should try this for sure. 

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

Don't think any KAT or AD owner would bite on that type of deal though - I know I wouldn't. If you can as a jokic owner though you guys should try this for sure. 

depends on a couple things but seems like a reasonable offer if the guy thinks joker will bounce back and be a top 15 option ROS. then how much he likes  the top 50 player. joker and Covington or cjm looks good to me. don't think a pj tucker or holmes over performing sweetener gets it done. if I had any faith in joker I would take joker and something like one of tatum/Covington/brog/lavine

Edited by colepenhagen

Just now, NoahsArc said:

Maybe we'll get lucky tonight and the Joker gives us a 10-10-10.

He better do it in the 3rd cause it’s both a blowout and a first half of a b2b lol

2 minutes ago, m1dday said:

He better do it in the 3rd cause it’s both a blowout and a first half of a b2b lol

He'll do it real quick so he can drink a coke in the 4th while he's chillin' on the bench. Joker earns a coke for every triple dub.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Do you own Jokic?

I get the feeling owners would be miffed if someone offered them a lesser player — think 2nd round ADP — for their Jokic.

I got shot down quickly making such an offer.

No I always stay away from joker. I'm trying to buy very low on him in a few leagues. 

I finally gave in and took the Jokic (my player) for Siakam offer that's been on the table for a month. Three point % and double doubles are the two additional categories there.

I still believe in the Joker rebound, but if you can get a bonafide top 12-15 ranked guy for him right now, I'd at least strongly consider it.

Oh boy he needs a large domino's pizza and 2L of coke after that outing. Rest up champ.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yeet said:

Oh boy he needs a large domino's pizza and 2L of coke after that outing. Rest up champ.

Not even that fat dude eats from that nasty a** chain pizza place lol.

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Not even that fat dude eats from that nasty a** chain pizza place lol.

You don't eat domino's because it's good you eat it because it's cheap. And for it's price it's a good pizza.

7 minutes ago, yeet said:

You don't eat domino's because it's good you eat it because it's cheap. And for it's price it's a good pizza.

Little Cesar's better than the other big chains.

Just now, claptondecheeks said:

Little Cesar's better than the other big chains.

LaRossa's > all the rest.

Just now, Trench Mob said:

LaRossa's > all the rest.

How are you gonna compare a chain with 60 locations vs a chain with 16000 locations

• Like 1

Just now, yeet said:

How are you gonna compare a chain with 60 locations vs a chain with 16000 locations

Where did I compare? I just said LaRossa's is the premiere pizza joint lol.

• Haha 1