Fantasyscrub

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Lucky you. I wish this guy was my worst end of bench player. 

All the players I drafted or traded for are better than him except for maybe Harrell.

Bledsoe, Middleton, Graham, Doncic, Duncan Robinson, Morant, Clarke all better than him.  Only my waiver wire pickups like Thybulle, THJ, and Poetl are worse.  Even Aron Baynes was better than him before the injuries

• Haha 2

I would gladly offer you my Bledsoe for that “bum” Jokic

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I would gladly offer you my Bledsoe for that “bum” Jokic

If bledsoe keeps playing like he did yesterday, that is an easy trade

Everyone defending him when he's just a more efficient Julius Randle

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

If bledsoe keeps playing like he did yesterday, that is an easy trade

Everyone defending him when he's just a more efficient Julius Randle

Yea but have you seen those guys at a Chinese buffet?  Talk about your multi-cat stuffers!  They got it all on the their plates.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

All the players I drafted or traded for are better than him except for maybe Harrell.

Bledsoe, Middleton, Graham, Doncic, Duncan Robinson, Morant, Clarke all better than him.  Only my waiver wire pickups like Thybulle, THJ, and Poetl are worse.  Even Aron Baynes was better than him before the injuries

Hey bud, are you ******? Sure, the guy hasn't been performing nearly up to the standards of a solid top 10 player like we expected but he’s still a good player with a ton more upside in store. He’s still 16/10/6 so for you to say your guys- especially Duncan Robinson (12/3/1) and Clarke (12/6/1) are “far better than him” is bothersome.

5 minutes ago, cortezd24 said:

Hey bud, are you ******? Sure, the guy hasn't been performing nearly up to the standards of a solid top 10 player like we expected but he’s still a good player with a ton more upside in store. He’s still 16/10/6 so for you to say your guys- especially Duncan Robinson (12/3/1) and Clarke (12/6/1) are “far better than him” is bothersome.

There's a great option in forums where u can make comments from specific users disappear. 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cortezd24 said:

Clarke is 12-6 on 63% fg and 1 block a game on 21 mpg.  Give him 32+ minutes and he'll wreck Jokic's stateline (albeit without the dimes)

Duncan Robinson single handedly just won me threes.  What has Jokic won me?  A clown mask for drafting him

• Haha 2

I put Fantasyscrub on my ignore list a while ago and the forums are more pleasant to browse since.  If only people stopped quoting him — the **** he (she?) posts is off the cringe scale. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Clarke is 12-6 on 63% fg and 1 block a game on 21 mpg.  Give him 32+ minutes and he'll wreck Jokic's stateline (albeit without the dimes)

Duncan Robinson single handedly just won me threes.  What has Jokic won me?  A clown mask for drafting him

Except Clarke doesn't get 30+ minutes and is already getting rest games in the first half of his rookie season. And if you think Duncan Robinson is going to drop 10 3s per game I've got some bad news.

But by all means, please (PLEASE) trade Jokic away

• Like 1

1 minute ago, apk158 said:

Except Clarke doesn't get 30+ minutes and is already getting rest games in the first half of his rookie season. And if you think Duncan Robinson is going to drop 10 3s per game I've got some bad news.

But by all means, please (PLEASE) trade Jokic away

I've been trying, nobody is interested.  Best I got was Brogdon + Isaac and that got vetoed 

• Haha 1

Maybe just drop him then since you think he's total trash. Save yourself the mental anguish and avoid this forum topic forever

Wow this thread was on fire, I thought Jokic announced that he started a new diet and is ready to start going crazy ros but then realized the only reason the thread is poppin' is because someone said they would rather have duncan robinson over jokic, ya hate to see it. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, 80version said:

I put Fantasyscrub on my ignore list a while ago and the forums are more pleasant to browse since.  If only people stopped quoting him — the **** he (she?) posts is off the cringe scale. 

He's easily the worst poster I've ever seen. Floods the boards with complaining and overreactions, contributes nothing of value. Drags the threads into the gutters with total drivel. So incredibly annoying it makes me want to avoid the forum. I haven't been too active on here lately, didn't realize there was the option to ignore users. Hallelujah.

Thinking of trading for Jok, for those who watch the games: What are they doing differently? How did a top 10 offense last year tank to 22nd (as of today) with essentially the same personnel?

112 Ortg -> 106

Are they putting the ball in the other starter’s hands? Millsap was injured for most of last year and I believe Barton was as well. Are they eating more than they should?

Edited by Mikhov

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

There's a great option in forums where u can make comments from specific users disappear. 🤣

Ive seen u say this before. Can u point me in the direction cuz i couldnt find it! Be greatly appreciated 😀

33 minutes ago, TheBigSlick said:

Ive seen u say this before. Can u point me in the direction cuz i couldnt find it! Be greatly appreciated 😀

Click on your account name -> Ignored Users

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Duncan Robinson is better than Jokic. Idk why people don’t drop people who they are disappointed in. Is it ego investment or what? I’ve seen people drop girlfriends quicker than them keeping Jokic. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

This guy couldn’t defend a bowl of Cheerios 

From his own mouth or what?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, apk158 said:

Appreciate the last possession BS shot my dude 😂

God that turns me on