Fantasyscrub

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Click on your account name -> Ignored Users

Ahh thanks. So great. Now i don't have to read anything from sfektz ever again 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

 

All the players I drafted or traded for are better than him except for maybe Harrell.

 

Bledsoe, Middleton, Graham, Doncic, Duncan Robinson, Morant, Clarke all better than him.  Only my waiver wire pickups like Thybulle, THJ, and Poetl are worse.  Even Aron Baynes was better than him before the injuries

Username checks out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Portis4Potus said:

Maybe coach is taking him out for a good meal afterwards. 

 

Lmao. I just spit out my punch. Smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thoughts?

Edited by Fantasyguy416

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thoughts?

I mean some guy in my league wants jrue and jokic for trae and dejounte. I think you did fine haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean some guy in my league wants jrue and jokic for trae and dejounte. I think you did fine haha

That guy is underpaying for Jokic and Jrue. Do you feel like I overpaid though? I mean roco is better than PJ and Trae is balling like crazy. Who wins that trade in your opinion? The side who gets Trae or the side who gets the Joker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

That guy is underpaying for Jokic and Jrue. Do you feel like I overpaid though? I mean roco is better than PJ and Trae is balling like crazy. Who wins that trade in your opinion? The side who gets Trae or the side who gets the Joker?

That is more directed for the AC forum mate. Talking about value can stay here i believe anything related to "do i win this trade" is for the assistant coach forum bud :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

That is more directed for the AC forum mate. Talking about value can stay here i believe anything related to "do i win this trade" is for the assistant coach forum bud :)

I would. Problem is I just made this account and It won't let me post on that page. Its greyed out for some reason. I'm just curious who won this trade. But its fine I won't ask on player discussions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thoughts?

Nah you didn’t overpay. Jokic is better than Trae. He’s been in a rut, but you upped your ceiling with him. Once Jokic is “on”, he can go on Top 3 tears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Nah you didn’t overpay. Jokic is better than Trae. He’s been in a rut, but you upped your ceiling with him. Once Jokic is “on”, he can go on Top 3 tears.

Jokic is better in FG%, Rebounds, Blocks and Turnovers steals are basically the same. He is in a slump so I will post his numbers from last year. 20.1 PTS, 10.8 Rebs, 7.3 assists, 1.4 steals, 0.7 blocks, 3.1 turnovers, 82 % from the line, 1 3PM on 51.1% shooting. Keep in mind these numbers are better then this year. Trae young this year is 27.7 points, 4.1 Rebs, 8.6 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.1 blocks, 4.8 turnovers, 3.3 3PM, 86% FT with very high attempts on .444% shooting. Trae gives you betters points, assists, FT and 3s. Are people sleeping on Trae. I feel saying Jokic is better without taking a look at the numbers is not a fair statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had Trae for most of the season, so I’m familiar with the numbers.

Trae isn’t going to finish top 10 because he TOs too much and low FG suppresses his value. It might change with Collins coming back, but for now, his ceiling is limited by a couple of toxic cats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Is he back?...

Nah Duncan Robinson and the likes of baynes are obviously better then him. Clown. 

Edited by taenggg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thought?

Cool Story Bro.. Tell it again.. INTERDESTING TIME, MY BRETHREN i' THEE. Well that's about when I made it, I just found it and thought I should share it though.
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

he's back.

Hope you didn't sell low

 


Does Siakam count as selling low if it's 9 cat + 3 percentage and double doubles? Asking for a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, taenggg said:

Nah Duncan Robinson and the likes of baynes are obviously better then him. Clown. 

Don't hurt him 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stallion said:


Does Siakam count as selling low if it's 9 cat + 3 percentage and double doubles? Asking for a friend.

Nah, siakam is a beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.