Fantasyscrub

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Click on your account name -> Ignored Users

Ahh thanks. So great. Now i don't have to read anything from sfektz ever again 😀

14 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

All the players I drafted or traded for are better than him except for maybe Harrell.

Bledsoe, Middleton, Graham, Doncic, Duncan Robinson, Morant, Clarke all better than him.  Only my waiver wire pickups like Thybulle, THJ, and Poetl are worse.  Even Aron Baynes was better than him before the injuries

Username checks out

• Like 1

Just now, Portis4Potus said:

Maybe coach is taking him out for a good meal afterwards. 

Lmao. I just spit out my punch. Smh.

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thoughts?

Edited by Fantasyguy416

8 minutes ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thoughts?

I mean some guy in my league wants jrue and jokic for trae and dejounte. I think you did fine haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean some guy in my league wants jrue and jokic for trae and dejounte. I think you did fine haha

That guy is underpaying for Jokic and Jrue. Do you feel like I overpaid though? I mean roco is better than PJ and Trae is balling like crazy. Who wins that trade in your opinion? The side who gets Trae or the side who gets the Joker?

1 minute ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

That guy is underpaying for Jokic and Jrue. Do you feel like I overpaid though? I mean roco is better than PJ and Trae is balling like crazy. Who wins that trade in your opinion? The side who gets Trae or the side who gets the Joker?

That is more directed for the AC forum mate. Talking about value can stay here i believe anything related to "do i win this trade" is for the assistant coach forum bud :)

3 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

That is more directed for the AC forum mate. Talking about value can stay here i believe anything related to "do i win this trade" is for the assistant coach forum bud :)

I would. Problem is I just made this account and It won't let me post on that page. Its greyed out for some reason. I'm just curious who won this trade. But its fine I won't ask on player discussions.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

Nah you didn’t overpay. Jokic is better than Trae. He’s been in a rut, but you upped your ceiling with him. Once Jokic is “on”, he can go on Top 3 tears.

4 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Nah you didn’t overpay. Jokic is better than Trae. He’s been in a rut, but you upped your ceiling with him. Once Jokic is “on”, he can go on Top 3 tears.

Jokic is better in FG%, Rebounds, Blocks and Turnovers steals are basically the same. He is in a slump so I will post his numbers from last year. 20.1 PTS, 10.8 Rebs, 7.3 assists, 1.4 steals, 0.7 blocks, 3.1 turnovers, 82 % from the line, 1 3PM on 51.1% shooting. Keep in mind these numbers are better then this year. Trae young this year is 27.7 points, 4.1 Rebs, 8.6 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.1 blocks, 4.8 turnovers, 3.3 3PM, 86% FT with very high attempts on .444% shooting. Trae gives you betters points, assists, FT and 3s. Are people sleeping on Trae. I feel saying Jokic is better without taking a look at the numbers is not a fair statement.

I had Trae for most of the season, so I’m familiar with the numbers.

Trae isn’t going to finish top 10 because he TOs too much and low FG suppresses his value. It might change with Collins coming back, but for now, his ceiling is limited by a couple of toxic cats. 

2 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Is he back?...

Nah Duncan Robinson and the likes of baynes are obviously better then him. Clown. 

Edited by taenggg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fantasyguy416 said:

I just did a trade today to get the Joker. Its a 9 cat H2H 12 team. I got the Joker and PJ Washington and I gave up Trae Young and Roco. I feel like I overpaid TBH. Thought?

Cool Story Bro.. Tell it again.. INTERDESTING TIME, MY BRETHREN i' THEE. Well that's about when I made it, I just found it and thought I should share it though.
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

he's back.

Hope you didn't sell low

Does Siakam count as selling low if it's 9 cat + 3 percentage and double doubles? Asking for a friend.

17 hours ago, taenggg said:

Nah Duncan Robinson and the likes of baynes are obviously better then him. Clown. 

Don't hurt him 😂

54 minutes ago, Stallion said:

Does Siakam count as selling low if it's 9 cat + 3 percentage and double doubles? Asking for a friend.

Nah, siakam is a beast