Fantasyscrub

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

But he was a fat a** back than.
he lost at least 10-15 pounds and got will to actually play the game..

All good now

I know this is not AC forum, but I would like to ask is it worth trading Jokic for Harden right now.

Jokic had some amazing games and Harden just had one bad game.

Pros and Cons of each player:  I think Jokic on a good day can give comparable numbers to Harden at higher efficiency (better FG%, less TO) However Harden is a cheatcode of the NBA currently puts up career high 3pt attempt and FT% with really high FG%.  If his 3pt falls he will help you win your 3pt category.

thoughts?

22 minutes ago, HLFReborn said:

I know this is not AC forum, but I would like to ask is it worth trading Jokic for Harden right now.

Jokic had some amazing games and Harden just had one bad game.

Pros and Cons of each player:  I think Jokic on a good day can give comparable numbers to Harden at higher efficiency (better FG%, less TO) However Harden is a cheatcode of the NBA currently puts up career high 3pt attempt and FT% with really high FG%.  If his 3pt falls he will help you win your 3pt category.

thoughts?

Harden has been pretty untouchable this season so if someone would give him up then yea

• Like 1

Just now, c0penhagen said:

Harden has been pretty untouchable this season so if someone would give him up then yea

Ty :) 

People laughed at his weight yet dude is so durable and returning great value. Big regret not buying low on him 

You have to think Jokic’s production has to ramp up now with all the injuries Denver has. Especially after losing Murray last night. Here’s to hopes that big lines are in our future.

11 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

You have to think Jokic’s production has to ramp up now with all the injuries Denver has. Especially after losing Murray last night. Here’s to hopes that big lines are in our future.

I hope so, I just traded for him lol

• Like 1

I go in with low expectations.. otherwise if I have my hopes too high he'll always end up disappointing me... 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I go in with low expectations.. otherwise if I have my hopes too high he'll always end up disappointing me... 

You have never been so right. I should’ve kept my expectations extremely low for the Joker. Never getting excited again.

8 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

This is the key to fantasy success. 

Just traded for this guy (gave up Trae Young) in a 9-cat h2h. Let’s keep that ride rolllling.

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

8 turnovers 😂😂😂

He’s about to put up a quadruple double.

• Haha 1

.. legit the only 1st rounder so far that never plays like one on a daily basis... lol cringe worthy looking at his stats.. 

8 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

.. legit the only 1st rounder so far that never plays like one on a daily basis... lol cringe worthy looking at his stats.. 

*Joel Embiid has entered the chat

4 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

*Joel Embiid has entered the chat

Nah man Embiid is a beast when he plays.. he was a pickax after me but I knew he was not going to be playing the full 82 games he claimed he was going to do prior to the season starting .. legit man 7 foot center cant get 15+ boards a night .. sad

5 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Nah man Embiid is a beast when he plays.. he was a pickax after me but I knew he was not going to be playing the full 82 games he claimed he was going to do prior to the season starting .. legit man 7 foot center cant get 15+ boards a night .. sad

Even though Joker doesn’t hoop like a 1st rounder every night at least he plays. Joel may be good but he’ll play more than 55 games a year, always on my DND list.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Even though Joker doesn’t hoop like a 1st rounder every night at least he plays. Joel may be good but he’ll play more than 55 games a year, always on my DND list.

agreed man I rather lose than have to deal with his guys like him sitting on important nights 

• Like 1

I was rooting for LEE to get that last shot to possibly make it go to 2OT... needed him to boost stats. I dont get how he doesnt get himself to the line often ... skilled enough to lure guys for contact on a regular basis .. ugh 

38 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I was rooting for LEE to get that last shot to possibly make it go to 2OT... needed him to boost stats. I dont get how he doesnt get himself to the line often ... skilled enough to lure guys for contact on a regular basis .. ugh 

I think opposing centers can just wait for him to shoot if he tried to draw contact, since he is not a leaper.  So he has to get crafty and avoid them, and thus unable to draw the contact or make them react to his moves since they can catch up quite easily.  Just guessing.  It's not like Harden when you are on the perimeter there is a lot of space around and refs can see the little contact made.  Centers would need to get mauled or fouled on the arms to get calls.  Opposing centers can just block his shot since they don't have to time their jumps. 

• Thanks 2

Can we talk about his double dribble into a travel one legged shot towards the end of 4th? Haha. Insane bucket by the Joker. Love and hate this guy all at the same time.