Pyschout

Dejounte Murray 2019-2020 Outlook

picked Harden's pocket and then scored

got Harden all triggered and shoved DJM 

DJM shoved back pointing his finger right in Harden's face

ahahha he ain't having any of that

Edited by overtime2000

Straight up beasting on both ends of the floor in the first half. Love seeing him shut down Harden so far (knock on wood)

1 hour ago, overtime2000 said:

picked Harden's pocket and then scored

got Harden all triggered and shoved DJM 

DJM shoved back pointing his finger right in Harden's face

ahahha he ain't having any of that

Man, I tuned in just as Murray shoved back. Good on him. No backing down.

3 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Wtf happened in the second half?!

Spurs could get no stops. Harden started to get it going and so did the supporting cast. Murray got to sit until the last few minutes, when he played alongside White. Murray was the only Spur who could keep Harden in front of him. But too little, too late. And a few young mistakes was all it took to let the Rockets go off.

Let's face it, the Rockets have more firepower and the Spurs were lucky to even be in it. When the Rockets get rolling, they can't be stopped. 

*sigh* I stayed s trong holding Dejounte the whole season, then I dropped him last week due to his bad schedule (playing 1 game over a 7 or 8 day period).What a nice time for Pop to finally decide to start him. He couldn't have done it earlier in the season?

Considering how bad he was playing, I thought no one would pick him up because of the bad schedule.. but NOOO he was picked up of waivers even with such a bad schedule. WHY?!!!!!!

Anyway sorry about the vent.... and you all should thank me for dropping him!  I'm the reason he's now playing like a top 50 player like we all expected he would.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

is he must own in 8teams? dont really need a PG

He was added in my 8-team league last week.

I’d probably hold for now, definitely see a path for top-100 ROS (could be much higher too).

Just now, RLDN106 said:

He was added in my 8-team league last week.

I’d probably hold for now, definitely see a path for top-100 ROS (could be much higher too).

I was just thinking in 8team top 80-100 is streamable? Must be top 60 at least to be roster worthy ROS. What do you think

The only thing stopping him is opportunity. As long as Pop leaves him out there, he’s bound to produce.

Rooting for him ROS. Could be an exciting player to own.

If only he could shoot 3's, he'd be a top 50 player no problem and would also be able to stay on the court more often. But he plays with amazing energy and his defense created many stops throughout the game. So they need him out there as much as possible. I also noticed he actively tries to rebound and get steals whenever possible. So that will only help his value. 

Over the past week, his per game rank is 45 (BBM) with rather sustainable looking numbers if he could average 30 mins a game. 

So he's a top 50 guy if given the PT. Not sure what you guys are worried about with this top 80 talk. Not unless Pop dicks him around again

1 hour ago, deathrazor said:

I was just thinking in 8team top 80-100 is streamable? Must be top 60 at least to be roster worthy ROS. What do you think

Probably agree, in 8-team I usually think anyone I expect to finish top-70 is must roster for sure. Anyone ~70-80 is almost always roster, and then anyone higher than that is stream.
104 players are rostered in an 8-man league.

2 hours ago, DZaak said:

Over the past week, his per game rank is 45 (BBM) with rather sustainable looking numbers if he could average 30 mins a game. 

So he's a top 50 guy if given the PT. Not sure what you guys are worried about with this top 80 talk. Not unless Pop dicks him around again

Don't think 54% FG 2.5stls and 1blk is sustainable though. All other cats look good but if you lessen his FG to 45% and stls to 2.1 blks to 0.3 - not sure if he will still be top 50. The lack of 3pt and shaky FT is whats stopping him.